2022 S Marquis

Dont think we have....

Him and Alfonzo Allen in 2022 are national recruits and both films are the same. 2 kids that are high iq , know the game....and just wanna hurt people. Fonzo literally thinks he is Sean Taylor. I know alot of kids say it...but i know him personally and kid has that same attitude as ST26.

I believe we offered Allen though right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1580261965834.jpeg

Advertisement
@Liberty City El How you finding kids at Rumph's alma mater before Rumph? :snoopfacepalm:
I honestly feel that some posters on here can evaluate players close to or on par with some of the staff. How this kid doesnt have an offer is beyond me. I like seeing kids in person especially the ones that dont pop on tape but this guy pops. The WR we got the other day pops. Gurvan Hall pops, Huff, Brooks, Keontre, even Donaldson on his HS film jumps out at you. If there are no character flaws you offer immediately.

Advertisement
We’ve largely ignored Delray for a long time.

Beamer and VT used to clean up in that area.

There is always talent there. Hopefully Rumph gets his head out of the sand and starts attacking the area

Advertisement
We’ve largely ignored Delray for a long time.

Beamer and VT used to clean up in that area.

There is always talent there. Hopefully Rumph gets his head out of the sand and starts attacking the area

I remember the DR Rocks back in the day. Always were stacked with ballers.

Advertisement
Back