2022 DT Brandon Cleveland Commits!

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'4 250lbs (future 4-star) DT from Seffner, goes to 2A school Seffner Christian (same school as 2021 TE Michael Trigg)

Had a phenomenal Sophomore season with 80tcks 18TFL's & 10 sacks.

Big strong kid, with an explosive first step, is a prototype 3-tech DT, but plays 5-tech & even stands up as a Edge rusher. He's got great feet for a DLineman, great in pursuit & is a devastating tackler, absolutely crushes QB's & RB's alike. Disruptive force in the backfield with crazy high upside.

Only holds offers from FAU, Southern Miss & Tulsa, but expect him to blow up over the next 2 seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Brandon-Cleveland-46094755/

6'4 250lbs (future 4-star) DT from Seffner, goes to 2A school Seffner Christian (same school as 2021 TE Michael Trigg)

Had a phenomenal Sophomore season with 80tcks 18TFL's & 10 sacks.

Big strong kid, with an explosive first step, is a prototype 3-tech DT, but plays 5-tech & even stands up as a Edge rusher. He's got great feet for a DLineman, great in pursuit & is a devastating tackler, absolutely crushes QB's & RB's alike. Disruptive force in the backfield with crazy high upside.

Only holds offers from FAU, Southern Miss & Tulsa, but expect him to blow up over the next 2 seasons.

so we’re his first real offer?

I really like his film. He can definitely grow in to a 3tech for our scheme and cause chaos. This is the inside gap rusher / "rj mcintonsh" type that is key in this defense. He gets away with playing so high against that level of competition but i figure he's a sophmore and with some solid coaching he'll clean that right up. Good eval by the staff on this one to me.

Advertisement
I really like his film. He can definitely grow in to a 3tech for our scheme and cause chaos. This is the inside gap rusher / "rj mcintonsh" type that is key in this defense. He gets away with playing so high against that level of competition but i figure he's a sophmore and with some solid coaching he'll clean that right up. Good eval by the staff on this one to me.
Was thinking the same mate; he seems to play high an awful lot. Just dominates the competition it’s not really even close. But I did enjoy watching his HUDL, hopefully with us getting in early it matters in the end. With Brandon playing 3tech, he would be devastating inside, and provide that continual pressure we seek from that position.

Advertisement
Even if he does commit to FSU they only gone win like 4 or 5 games this year he’s definitely gone decommit

Advertisement
2022 DT announcing Aug 7. Choosing between UM, FSU, Auburn, NC State, Georgia Tech, Penn State and South Carolina.

Advertisement
Hard to see a 2022 kid that hasn’t visited us stay committed for a year and a half. We can get his second commitment

Advertisement
Back