2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
You’re approaching Paul Bunyonstein status
Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Ford was a 3* DT and will be a multiple years starter here so his careeer has actually gone as well or better than his ranking.
This right here. Time and time again, this fan base sets unreal expectations for a kid because they’re from south Florida. Most of our kids have played better or on par for there ranking.

Advertisement
Ford had a great game against VT last year when we were down some other guys on the DL. He was never going to be Willis or RJ even but can certainly be a positive force in the rotation this year for us. He's a grown *** man now..
He needed a redshirt in 2017 but now that he came back for his 5th year he got that redshirt basically.

Ford had a great game against VT last year when we were down some other guys on the DL. He was never going to be Willis or RJ even but can certainly be a positive force in the rotation this year for us. He's a grown *** man now..
He had an impressive spring camp, didn't he? I think I remember D$ speaking on his strong performance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jon Ford that hasn't done crap for 5year and was vastly over rated coming out, that jon ford? Name another one and now name all the players that have gone to fsu etc.
Different coaching staff and the players are coming out more developed. But Jon Ford still came here and has done what is asked of him. He exceeded my expectations and has become a good piece for us.

This right here. Time and time again, this fan base sets unreal expectations for a kid because they’re from south Florida. Most of our kids have played better or on par for there ranking.
I agree ! And who ranked them high if they have high rankings? 247 rankings and the coaches vision for the players are different. Ford exceeded my expectations. The coaches utilize him in a way where he is performing on a talented line.

Advertisement
Back