2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'4 230lbs (future 3-star) DE out of Broward, goes to 6A Dillard.

Is a long armed athlete with a quick first step displays explosion off the snap. Is a good run defender, sheds blocks well & is good pursuit getting after the ball carrier. Versatile lineman that plays 3-tech, 5-tech, DE & even as a standup rusher on the Edge.

Played on that very good Dillard team that went 12-1 last year & is their best player on Defense. He's Jon Ford's cousin & is a huge Canes fan. Also Coach Frazier is a Dillard alum & knows Coach Hickson well.

He's another one of the freakish DE's in the 22 class that includes elite prospects like Shemar Stewart, Kenyatta Jackson, Francis Nolton, Dante Anderson, Daniel Lyons & others.

Only holds one offer as of now from Kentucky.

Advertisement
Meh

jk

Stud. Love his flexibility, agility, length, powerful active hands. He's always disengaging and playing in gaps and he stays balanced to make the play. He just needs to be more consistent with his pad level and leverage.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't rise in the ranks and become a national recruit.

"He's Jon Ford's cousin & is a huge Canes fan."

tenor - 2020-02-28T152318.133.gif

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Nyjalik-Kelly-46098949/

6'4 230lbs (future 3-star) DE out of Broward, goes to 6A Dillard.

Is a long armed athlete with a quick first step displays explosion off the snap. Is a good run defender, sheds blocks well & is good pursuit getting after the ball carrier. Versatile lineman that plays 3-tech, 5-tech, DE & even as a standup rusher on the Edge.

Played on that very good Dillard team that went 12-1 last year & is their best player on Defense. He's Jon Ford's cousin & is a huge Canes fan. Also Coach Frazier is a Dillard alum & knows Coach Hickson well.

He's another one of the freakish DE's in the 22 class that includes elite prospects like Shemar Stewart, Kenyatta Jackson, Francis Nolton, Dante Anderson, Daniel Lyons & others.

Only holds one offer as of now from Kentucky.

Only a future 3* Liberty? Looks more of a low 4* to me. Love his first step and quickness, seems like an alpha dog we covet at DE. Great size already so wondering if he keeps growing if we’d kick him inside as a 3-Tech?

Only a future 3* Liberty? Looks more of a low 4* to me. Love his first step and quickness, seems like an alpha dog we covet at DE. Great size already so wondering if he keeps growing if we’d kick him inside as a 3-Tech?
A 3-star for right now being that he's an unranked prospect that has only been to one camp which was Rivals Miami a few weeks ago. But as he continues to progress & hit the camp circuit more over these next two seasons he could potentially be a 4-star.

And yes he definitely has the frame to be a DT if he continues to grow & add more weight, he's got great length & broad upper body to where he could easily get up to the 250-260 range & carry it well, but his lower body needs more weight to be a true DT.

I think he'll stay at DE & be a very solid Strong side DE prospect.

A 3-star for right now being that he's an unranked prospect that has only been to one camp which was Rivals Miami a few weeks ago. But as he continues to progress & hit the camp circuit more over these next two seasons he could potentially be a 4-star.

And yes he definitely has the frame to be a DT if he continues to grow & add more weight, he's got great length & broad upper body to where he could easily get up to the 250-260 range & carry it well, but his lower body needs more weight to be a true DT.

How do you rank the ‘22 sfl dlinemen

Gotcha. Yeah depending on body composition that does dictate where one would play along the DL. All in all, hope he tears it up on the camp circuit and moves up the rankings. He looked great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back