2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

orgy cuckold GIF
what did i just watch

Advertisement
Are we going for Dante Anderson? Seems like a no brainer take to me.
Especially if we land Shemar because Shemar seems like he has the frame to eventually become a DT and that position seems like his money position!!!

There was a wise man that was pumping Nyjalik Kelly for 2+ years now named Prop Joe when the world was all about Stewart.

We land Stewart and Kelly the class on the whole is a win for me.....and im buying some stripper a new weave on signing day.
Stewart and Kelly is an amazing haul.....if u told me six months ago we would get these two or even be on the table I wouldn't believe it.

I haven’t seen enough of Stewart, but Kelly is way more athletic and hungry than MJJ.
Whilst I agree that Kelly is and will be a BEAST at the next level I am not too confident in your prediction that he is more athletic and hungry than Marvin. Maybe hungry but athletically Jones Jr seems to be on another level. Unfortunately (I don’t think MJJ’s coming here) I think MJJ is the best DE in south Florida and Kelly Kelly is second. I really think Shemar will be a DT when he fills out and will be a MONSTER!!! If we landed Stewart and he grew into a DT then we will be a ***cn force to be reckoned with up the middle!!!! That is until they get to the second level where our LBs suck big fat donkey balls!!!

Whilst I agree that Kelly is and will be a BEAST at the next level I am not too confident in your prediction that he is more athletic and hungry than Marvin. Maybe hungry but athletically Jones Jr seems to be on another level. Unfortunately (I don’t think MJJ’s coming here) I think MJJ is the best DE in south Florida and Kelly Kelly is second. I really think Shemar will be a DT when he fills out and will be a MONSTER!!! If we landed Stewart and he grew into a DT then we will be a ***cn force to be reckoned with up the middle!!!! That is until they get to the second level where our LBs suck big fat donkey balls!!!
Agree with you on MJJ > NK.

Shemar as a DT is an interesting take 🤔. I could definitely see him playing around 270lbs as an edge at the next level. He's already 255-260lbs as a Junior in HS. I think Shemar playing on the inside as a situational pass rusher from time to time is possible but his money will be made on the outside.

Advertisement
Lulz at everyone sleeping on Shemar. This is like the Surtain vs Campbell comparisons. MJJ is a beast but not a Cane so I won’t discuss him. Kelly is also a beast but Shemar is a day 1 pick. He is almost perfect as a DE prototype recruit. A kid that won’t lose a step and will be a Mario Williams clone at 6’6 and 300lb coming off the edge.

Lulz at everyone sleeping on Shemar. This is like the Surtain vs Campbell comparisons. MJJ is a beast but not a Cane so I won’t discuss him. Kelly is also a beast but Shemar is a day 1 pick. He is almost perfect as a DE prototype recruit. A kid that won’t lose a step and will be a Mario Williams clone at 6’6 and 300lb coming off the edge.

Regarding Shemar and Kelly….

02F0C9DB-4140-4119-AC91-E76E5C4A67A1.gif

Advertisement
Agree with you on MJJ > NK.

Shemar as a DT is an interesting take 🤔. I could definitely see him playing around 270lbs as an edge at the next level. He's already 255-260lbs as a Junior in HS. I think Shemar playing on the inside as a situational pass rusher from time to time is possible but his money will be made on the outside.
Will be used similarly to how we used Greg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back