2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Many of these battles seem like the long haul. However, I could see kids and parents being flat exhausted with the process after June. 10-15 visits for some of these kids.

Parents may say “enough. It’s go time. It’s Miami and always has been Miami.”

Advertisement
I hate those sec fuqs that think they can post about culture. Like just cause u speak about culture don't mean they have culture. U still go to those schools and playing for hicks and Jort wearing kkk fans. Just cause u put out a tweet with some grills and gold chains that **** doesn't count dog foh with that ****.

Last edited:
My goodness, the hypocrisy of that program is astounding. They criticize or "thug culture" but take every chance they get to emulate it. They criticize our use of the portal, but then turn around and emulate that. It's that level of delusion and hypocrisy that keeps me coming back to Gator Tears. Long live the stream that will NEVER run dry!

Oops, wrong thread, but you get my point.

Just so we’re clear;

Every big time school in Florida is a knock off of us, period.

Everyone jock us. We were the first to come out w/ naming recruiting classes #Swag16. Then every school started doing that chit. While we was not the first school to display TD/Turnover props, we were the first to actually have a cool prop. Now the entire sports world is using chains to celebrate TDs, Homeruns, etc. We were the school coming out of the smoke; now every football team, including NFL teams have smoke. We were the first school to embrace & embody inner city kids & allow them to be themselves. Now every school recruits inner city & promotes them to be themselves.

We’re trend setters. Even in our down period, we’re trend setters, pioneers. I look at what these schools do as a compliment as they still bite our chit.

Advertisement
Just so we’re clear;

Everyone jock us. We were the first to come out w/ naming recruiting classes #Swag16. Then every school started doing that chit. While we was not the first school to display TD/Turnover props, we were the first to actually have a cool prop. Now the entire sports world is using chains to celebrate TDs, Homeruns, etc. We were the school coming out of the smoke; now every football team, including NFL teams have smoke. We were the first school to embrace & embody inner city kids & allow them to be themselves. Now every school recruits inner city & promotes them to be themselves.

We’re trend setters. Even in our down period, we’re trend setters, pioneers. I look at what these schools do as a compliment as they still bite our chit.
I think we were the first school to raise 4 fingers going into the 4th quarter?

You like that Gator edit?
This one’s better

F461FD67-7524-42F4-8A4D-C1716021F897.gif

Advertisement
Just so we’re clear;

No lies, all truth, straight facts. Love this post, man.

I think we were the first school to raise 4 fingers going into the 4th quarter?

Yeah, there’s been some debate on that. I think we r but someone in another thread, iirc said maybe Oklahoma?? But I’m pretty sure we are, Bro.

Yeah, there’s been some debate on that. I think we r but someone in another thread, iirc said maybe Oklahoma?? But I’m pretty sure we are, Bro.
I thought I read way back when that it started in our baseball or basketball program years ago and our football team took it.

I thought I read way back when that it started in our baseball or basketball program years ago and our football team took it.

U’re probably right. I did a little digging & Bama fans claim Bear Bryant started the trend by holding his 4 fingers to the heavens as a symbol that the 4th qtr belonged to them. Lol.

Advertisement
Back