2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly receives offer (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Per one of the guys I know that works with the UM staff as a video coordinator... Kelly said to one of the other players “I’m definitely feeling this school (Miami), but I swear to you...if “he” commits to Miami... I’m 100% committing too.” He doesn’t know who “he” is though. Just for what it’s worth. Might be nothing to read here, but still thought I’d share.

Advertisement
Yup. next in line are dope boys and after that, Greeks.
Idk bruh, they might be second in line between the sack boys and the frat boys. I know I did some "independent contracting" when I was up there and I was smashing a lot of the same chicks that they were. ****, I even had a few that the 2nd and 3rd unit cats couldn'tget with...

Per one of the guys I know that works with the UM staff as a video coordinator... Kelly said to one of the other players “I’m definitely feeling this school (Miami), but I swear to you...if “he” commits to Miami... I’m 100% committing too.” He doesn’t know who “he” is though. Just for what it’s worth. Might be nothing to read here, but still thought I’d share.

Attachments

• 18179636-198E-4A61-90BA-7A281E59FAED.gif
    18179636-198E-4A61-90BA-7A281E59FAED.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 7

SS?

I don’t know who, but it would be amazing if Stewart would announce like James Williams last year and get a lot more of these big fish to jump on board.

Advertisement
Gotta be stewart. Need the discussions between the two to be initiated!!

Kelly’s Ace?

Idk bruh, they might be second in line between the sack boys and the frat boys. I know I did some "independent contracting" when I was up there and I was smashing a lot of the same chicks that they were. ****, I even had a few that the 2nd and 3rd unit cats couldn'tget with...
That’s true. Most Ball players and Greek are broke AF. Money plays up there. Not even spending it. Just having it is enough. I lost a few times after Baja’s to the neighborhood plant growers.

Advertisement
Hes from Dillard enough said he ain't coming. Reshuffle the board and start working on kids that want to be Hurricanes.

I deeply dislike LeBron but onething he said that is 100, is fit-in or fit-out. Same with Kenyatta, keep it moving. Can't be played by 16 17 n 18 year olds.
Where’d Jon Ford go again?

Asking for a friend.

Real sources unlike my fake sources?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back