2022 ATH Chris Graves (COMMITS TO MIAMI)

We had Chris Graves and his mom on the show last night as they discuss the Miami vists, recent UF visit and current visit to LSU.

Interesting notes from the interview:
1. Graves didn’t seem to like the UF visit, didn’t fit him.
2. Although the family was currently in route to a visit to LSU, Miami seemed to be the consistent team.
3. When asking Graves who he built a connection with the most as far as 2022 recruits so far he mentioned Agbo. Also smiled and thinks Agbo is a Cane!

@bradtejeda man i must commend you guys are doing a good job with these interviews i been watching man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great interview! Really like Chris Graves too, he and his mom seem like really nice folks. I’m over in his area, so I’ll have to go watch him play.🙌🙌🙌
I grew up minutes from Bishop Verot.....Almost went there for HS...Back then, Cape Coral had no HS...You either went to North Ft Myers...Cypress Lake or Bishop Verot if living in the Cape...

Advertisement
I grew up minutes from Bishop Verot.....Almost went there for HS...Back then, Cape Coral had no HS...You either went to North Ft Myers...Cypress Lake or Bishop Verot if living in the Cape...
I grew up in Miami and have been in the Cape for just a year. With the size of the Cape it’s hard to believe it didn’t have a HS. Makes me realize how fast the growth has been.

I grew up in Miami and have been in the Cape for just a year. With the size of the Cape it’s hard to believe it didn’t have a HS. Makes me realize how fast the growth has been.
It was the Fastest growing City in Fl from 78-88....When I moved to Cape Coral in 74....it was pretty much Sandspur Fields....Especially out by Santa Barbara....If your *** was playing football...and you dropped a pass...The Football was covered in Sand Spurs...Lol...

Advertisement
It was the Fastest growing City in Fl from 78-88....When I moved to Cape Coral in 74....it was pretty much Sandspur Fields....Especially out by Santa Barbara....If your *** was playing football...and you dropped a pass...The Football was covered in Sand Spurs...Lol...
Funny, cause I live by Santa Barbara. Good incentive not to drop a pass…lol.

Advertisement
Creepy Megan too
96D6C84C-80CF-4112-A092-F83976FAD675.jpeg

Advertisement
Back