2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
Advertisement
We need this kid badly. I'm usually not one to get too worked up over numbers but this class is on life support right now less than 3 months from ESD.
True but whether he or anyone else commits, it won't matter till the entire Manny situation is resolved. He's either gonna win big in the ACC and show something or the class is going to totally fall apart as we try to figure out what the next iteration of bad Miami coaches is.

True but whether he or anyone else commits, it won't matter till the entire Manny situation is resolved. He's either gonna win big in the ACC and show something or the class is going to totally fall apart as we try to figure out what the next iteration of bad Miami coaches is.
That’s my fear too. The bandaid approach seems least desirable and then you think about where we are due to Manny and you say, “pull it off please”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
id have to think we were running behind considering the kid has sated he has always liked fsu growing up...maybe even called em dream school...most kid dont want in on the rivals of the school they like.

That being said...can we grab a te that can actually block...he isnt one of them that can. I would go after a guy with size that can mix it up..we have enough pass catching types.

Advertisement
id have to think we were running behind considering the kid has sated he has always liked fsu growing up...maybe even called em dream school...most kid dont want in on the rivals of the school they like.

That being said...can we grab a te that can actually block...he isnt one of them that can. I would go after a guy with size that can mix it up..we have enough pass catching types.
I've been wanting to see what Mammarelli can do as a blocker once he's healthy

Arroyo is a pretty **** good blocker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back