2022 4-star TE Skinner intrigued by Canes (COMMITS)

View as article
I think the reason is multiple factors (1) it is a boarding school, it takes kids from all over the country, can't tell me a kid from back country Ohio or Clemson would transfer to Bradenton, FL for 1 year and that somehow sway a perceived bias from going to OSU or Clemson. Kids aren't there long enough to even develop real friendships when you are talking about meeting someone for just a year; and (2) they have sooooo many D1 commits, it is pretty hard to think school a is favored over school b, they are spread out. Like currently out of the top 300 they have kids committed to Clemson, Bama, FSU, and Penn State.

We have had decent success off the top of my head I can think Hightower, sitkowski (was going to come until we backed off), St. Louis, Redding, Patchan, Fines and I might be missing 1 or 2.
Yeah thats always been the thing and the fact that Skinner wasn't considering USCE or Clemson shows distant doesn't matter it's just all about relationships and the school using him right. I'll bet on Fields before I bet on the Whores

Advertisement
I know its forbidden to say nice things about them but the Duffy kid is **** good IMO.

With that being said, it will be difficult for a kid who has the opportunities that Skinner has to sign with FSU after they win 5 games at the end of the day.
and he sees that Offensive line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know its forbidden to say nice things about them but the Duffy kid is **** good IMO.

With that being said, it will be difficult for a kid who has the opportunities that Skinner has to sign with FSU after they win 5 games at the end of the day.
FSU winning 10 games fam and in the running for the playoffs next year. Haven't you heard?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol they've dogwalked every school in the nation and taken some of the best SoFlo talent so they're not worried about us especially enough to take a TE that they know they wont use

Saban doesnt want us to get rolling... kids start staying home .or coming here and are having success and it becomes a little harder.

Saban doeant have much coaching time left imo....you dont want to make your job that much harder.

Saban doesnt want us to get rolling... kids start staying home .or coming here and are having success and it becomes a little harder.

Saban doeant have much coaching time left imo....you dont want to make your job that much harder.
Maybe that would make sense if we were in the SEC or if Skinner was from South Florida but he's not. Now if it was Shemar then ok maybe

You think Saban thinks about Miami that much??
Everyone always says this. But let me tell you that people like Saban are built differently. Normal people are the ones that wouldn’t worry about Miami. Normal people wouldn’t be historically invested in so many players from this area and then not worry about the home team of the players that have brought him so much success.
Kobe kept the Heat’s arena open for like 4 hrs while he shot jumpers after a loss. Despite already having won rings and mvp’s.
Despite already being the goat, MJ played 40 minutes and dropped 50 in a preseason game cause an unknown rookie said he was gonna shut him down.
These types of dudes are obsessive about their craft. And the reason they stay on top is because they worry about the things that most of us wouldn’t even bother with. Saban absolutely worries about his image.
So while he may not be “worried” about the U, he absolutely keeps an eye on us and he sure as **** ain’t gonna miss an opportunity to run it up.

You think Saban thinks about Miami that much??
Z, you know what Sabans worse nightmare is.....Miami and Texas annually producing 10+ win seasons. His roster is littered with studs from SoFla/FL and Texas. Literally cherry picks exactly who he wants. If we could get Saban out of our backyard just HALF the time do you know how much top end talent would be sitting on our roster right now....oh yeah, Saban will definitely take Skinner with us in mind for "keep away" purposes....

Advertisement
Back