2022 3⭐ OT Falentha Carswell (Signs w/ Ole Miss)

Advertisement
Advertisement
drive Stay chill GIF by isabellaauer

Advertisement
Tell that guy to chill, he harasses me every post I make. I haven't commented on anything he's said, ever. He always seeks me out and starts to run his mouth. It's literally everyday I post. I've hit the ignore button but it does nothing because he still does it
Listen bub, you are the one who said you support Bama so you deserve all the **** you get. You opened your mouth so don’t think people here would ignore that. If you don’t like it then don’t post here anymore or put people on ignore. Idc if I catch a warning or ban for this.

Listen bub, you are the one who said you support Bama so you deserve all the **** you get. You opened your mouth so don’t think people here would ignore that. If you don’t like it then don’t post here anymore or put people on ignore. Idc if I catch a warning or ban for this.
I never ******* said I supported Bama. That's some **** you guys made up started running with it. I said I watch Bama games when Miami isn't playing because I'm from Alabama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mackmiller shouldn't be banned. People keep flaming him cuz he watches Alabama in his spare time. Who gives a ****? Dude is a Cane.
I didn’t ban him. He got banned for a dm. Unfortunately he was egged on and responded over the top. They’ll both be back in a week.

People need to stop thinking that it’s their got **** right to abuse other posters on here in these situations - Whether these other posters are Canes fans or not, we’re not having it. Unless they’re outright trolls, don’t do it. You’ll catch infractions.

Advertisement
Back