2022 3⭐ OT Falentha Carswell (Signs w/ Ole Miss)

Advertisement
Almost seriously, in a rare episode of near lucidity, I’ll say that I did watch those practice highlights a while back and this young man is intriguing. High risk and maybe very high reward.

He has size, length, quick feet and athleticism which are all necessary to be a LT. He needs to get stronger and lower his pad level but that's common with raw prospects. His technique needs work but that's coaching and player attitude. If he wants to be elite he has the physical tools to do so. Good prospect with potential. I'm not saying he's a take but he's definitely someone to keep an eye on and monitor.

I didn’t ban him. He got banned for a dm. Unfortunately he was egged on and responded over the top. They’ll both be back in a week.

People need to stop thinking that it’s their got **** right to abuse other posters on here in these situations - Whether these other posters are Canes fans or not, we’re not having it. Unless they’re outright trolls, don’t do it. You’ll catch infractions.
giphy (3) (1).gif

Advertisement
Do we like this guy more than we liked Zalon'tae?
I do. He’s more athletic. I didn’t think Z could play here, and if he could see the field, it would be around year 4-5. I was selfishly happy that Z signed with us, cause he from GA.

I never ******* said I supported Bama. That's some **** you guys made up started running with it. I said I watch Bama games when Miami isn't playing because I'm from Alabama.
For the banned, who cannot respond for themselves...
No I'm more of a Miami fan but I lived half of my life in Alabama. So yes I support Alabama as well.

Advertisement
Stash this kid and in 2 years of physical and skill development he is likely at least serviceable but the potential is clearly so much more.
We seem to like these tall, developmental OT's and have had 1 in the last 2 classes so I hope it is this kid this year.
Agree. Crazy upside, we're throwing good numbers at the OT position for development and some of them are gonna hit. Need to improve our recruiting & evals of the guard position.

Advertisement
Little background on the school he is at. They have produced some major D-1 talent before. They have won multiple state championships in the state of Georgia. Robert Edwards RB who went to UGA then drafted 1st round is from the school. Takeo Spikes who went to Auburn then was drafted 1st round is from this school. Terrence Edwards a WR that signed with UGA is from this school. Josh Gordy a CB that played in NFL a few seasons from 2010-2015 played at Washington County. Brandon Watts a LB signed with GT played in league from like 2014-2017 was drafted in 7th round. They've also had other players that signed with GT and FSU through the years.

I say all this because it is a rural small high school in Southern Georgia, but it has a rich football history and produces real talent.

Little background on the school he is at. They have produced some major D-1 talent before. They have won multiple state championships in the state of Georgia. Robert Edwards RB who went to UGA then drafted 1st round is from the school. Takeo Spikes who went to Auburn then was drafted 1st round is from this school. Terrence Edwards a WR that signed with UGA is from this school. Josh Gordy a CB that played in NFL a few seasons from 2010-2015 played at Washington County. Brandon Watts a LB signed with GT played in league from like 2014-2017 was drafted in 7th round. They've also had other players that signed with GT and FSU through the years.

I say all this because it is a rural small high school in Southern Georgia, but it has a rich football history and produces real talent.
All Facts. My family history runs deep in Washington County.

Advertisement
Na. This the Devin Booker/Bam adebayo pick. All the athleticism in the world but right now they’re good at one thing and need time.
I would think this comparison is more for Jacob Hood then Carswell.

Hood has top 15 pick written all over him if he can develop himself relentlessly. You dont find humans like him walking around who arent on some silly reality show on WE TV or Discovery Channel mocking them for being fat as ****.

Advertisement
Back