Malik Curtis 2021 Recruit (Thread Title Edited)

Advertisement
People are basing it more off how he glides when he runs not quite as much physically , he’s on the skinny side but with the ball he looks a lot like Tb3. But they do resemble each other physically , tb was just super skinny.

His running gait is like tb3.
He should top out leaving college aaround 175-180. Take his commitment now and l ist him as an athlete but he should be a kr/pr wr moving forward

Advertisement
C037D8D2-A728-4037-B699-0FC34BDB5425.jpeg

Advertisement
Hate to say I told y’all so , but I told y’all so. Idiots, they know they’ll probably strike out at cb ( per usual) and he’ll be there lol.
To be fair they would have missed out on this kid to by chasing after the big fish and ignoring him. I'm glad he's committed and I hope they'll smarten up when he gets on campus and make him a WR. Either way he's a take as a KR regardless. I'm too excited about the speed we're getting to be in a sour mood because they want him to play CB. He is on the WR board so it's still possible that he might end up there when it's all said and done.

To be fair they would have missed out on this kid to by chasing after the big fish and ignoring him. I'm glad he's committed and I hope they'll smarten up when he gets on campus and make him a WR. Either way he's a take as a KR regardless. I'm too excited about the speed we're getting to be in a sour mood because they want him to play CB. He is on the WR board so it's still possible that he might end up there when it's all said and done.

I love the take , he’s been my guy for awhile. He’s just not a cb and they keep doing this ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the take , he’s been my guy for awhile. He’s just not a cb and they keep doing this ****.
I don't think he's a CB either but we got him. Just because they want him as a CB doesn't mean for sure that he'll play that position. But listen for everyone that want to complain about him being a CB commit cool. I agree with y'all I just choose not to focus on that.

When I first heard we were recruiting him as a CB back in February I believe, I didn't think we'd get him because his hudl screams WR. Now that he's committed even though it's as a CB/KR I'm just happy his speed is headed into the building. Just like the kid Dawson we are recruiting as a CB, his hudl screams WR as well. I say just get the kid in the building. Lets be real for a second. Even though we are chasing after some top guys at CB who truly thinks we're going to land one?

So that’s not Travis in the video? Malik Benjamin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back