Malik Curtis 2021 Recruit (Thread Title Edited)

Advertisement
I agree in some aspects but Cj henderson never “dominated” at cb because he barely played it before getting to Uf
He dominated HS plays on film, did well at big-time camps...you could see him easily handling top-notch competition.
Yeah I would imagine it's extremely difficult
I wasn't talking about iron man football....many kids play both ways in HS rotating ...also see them doing it at camps ....that's all im saying..lots of them start to perfect their craft way before college...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got him listed as a cb... smh.

I get it. But a kid like that i like at wr. Definately needs to be on the returns.

He's thin as all **** but i loved his pick up from day 1

Advertisement
Got him listed as a cb... smh.

I get it. But a kid like that i like at wr. Definately needs to be on the returns.

He's thin as all **** but i loved his pick up from day 1

I get the concern-- don't waste this kid's talent just because Rumph can't recruit CBs. But I'm with him starting out at CB. PBuch was deadly with the ball in his hands, too, but he was a first round corner.

If this kid wants to play corner, he has the speed and decent size. Our best NFL corner in a decade was Sam Shields.

Fav recruit. Rather force Wiggins to go to CB then put this kid there.

Just let Malik go be Travis Benjamin 2.0 as LCE said, sit back and enjoy the show folks.

Advertisement
Yay! We have a CB!

FEAB2772-9EF4-45CF-A1AF-0693C2D21B1D.gif

For what he can do at wr i like him more than Smith and = to George
I don’t think he is nearly as polished a WR as George.

I don’t think he is a better WR than Smith either.

I think he is an athlete with speed.

Why not try him at CB? His real value is as a return guy first anyway IMO.

If he starts at CB, and you can just tell he isn’t going to cut it there, you can move him to offense.

I don’t think he is nearly as polished a WR as George.

I don’t think he is a better WR than Smith either.

I think he is an athlete with speed.

Why not try him at CB? His real value is as a return guy first anyway IMO.

If he starts at CB, and you can just tell he isn’t going to cut it there, you can move him to offense.
We have no choice in the matter we have no cbs committed. Thats where he will start or have to.

Advertisement
Back