Malik Curtis 2021 Recruit (Thread Title Edited)

Advertisement
I just don't know how you leave legit 4.4 speed at CB when you're trotting out 4.6, 4.7 types right now at WR.

This team, right now, the offense is going to be the star of the show and needs all hands on deck.
Not sure who wr room your referring to! But your not a canes fan....especially wen ur saying "your trotting out.4.6, 4-7 show us the 40 times of our wr's i need proof.

Cj Henderson was a rb until his sr year of hs.i think Miami was the first ones that wanted him to play cb.i didnt turn out bad for the gatas.i agree with u if it don't work at cb will just move him to wr.we did it with dj Dallas.if we get 1 more cb this yr and nobody leaves,will have 8 or 9 cb if Malik stays at cb next year.thats not bad depth
Hendo was 6'2 180 lbs with 4.3 40 and 10.4 100 speed....also dominated national camps and HS senior season at CB....

Advertisement
Cj Henderson was a rb until his sr year of hs.i think Miami was the first ones that wanted him to play cb.i didnt turn out bad for the gatas.i agree with u if it don't work at cb will just move him to wr.we did it with dj Dallas.if we get 1 more cb this yr and nobody leaves,will have 8 or 9 cb if Malik stays at cb next year.thats not bad depth.
But with Dallas, we did day 1 because of WR depth. And it didn't seem like he was there a week because we move him again for RB depth.

But with Dallas, we did day 1 because of WR depth. And it didn't seem like he was there a week because we move him again for RB depth.
What in saying its a win, win regardless if he could play cb good if not you move him to wr.worst case we got a special teams monster.playmakers,difference makers will be good no matter where they play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very curious to see how much Curtis will rise in the rankings this season. If he plays like he did last night all year then he will get his 4th Star

Advertisement
The fact that we are putting him on defense is disgusting like how do u watch his film and say u know what let me not get the ball in his hands and tell him lock down a guy come on now. We need to let him play offense and get 2 cbs to finish the class
I'm all for this!

One thing to consider: I’ve heard Curtis actually wants to play CB.

Maybe he sees the money in it. CJ Henderson is a comparison I’ve heard from the inside.
They need to get somebody who knows how to evaluate ...CJ had elite size 6'2 180 with 10.4 speed coming out of HS...domimated at CB before stepping foot on campus..made kids with speed look slow in HS....Curtis has good speed on film pulling away from slow kids....it's hard to tell how he would fair against true d1 db speed imo....also, if he sees money in it, why is he not playing some CB right now? I know he has enough speed to play the position, we just need to get kids already use to playing the position....Rumph talks about kids with bad habits maybe he sees this kid as a good project? Who knows? but with all the DBs in the south we shouldn't need project CBs at Miami, especially after Bethel....before anybody goes off again ..I never said Malik couldn't play for us on offense...I said he has great ball skills, my gripe has been about landing more legit CBs....if ASU can come land a kid like Edgewater 6'1 185 Hill 11.12 .. we should be able to get them a dime a dozen ...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back