2021 WR Dylan Goffney

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Dylan-Goffney-46058511/

6'1 195lbs 3-star WR from Cypress TX, goes to 6A school Bridgeland.

Had a very good sophomore season with 52rec 993yds & 15TD's, then followed up his Junior year with 60rec 964yds & 11TD's at 16.1ypc.

Prototype X-WR, has very good speed, no official testing numbers but looks in the high 4.4 to low 4.5 range. Has every good hands, displays good vertical on his leaping ability, high points the ball & is terrific after the catch, will be a big time YAC WR. Very good route runner, stems his routes well & stacks CB's at an advanced level for a kid still in High school, that route @1:31 on his hudl tape was pure nasty.

Plays in the exact same SMU style offense in HS, reminds me James Proche, is basically the same size, has a similar rating coming out of HS (except he's ranked a lil higher than Proche was) & projects to be the same style of WR at the next level.

Holds offer from Arizona, Arkansas, Cal, Duke & SMU.

Advertisement
Yessir.

And I think we're going to have to to OOS at WR this class because locally we're not in good standing with most of the best prospects.
yup have heard some of these rumors. the fact stumble**** was retained has left a bitter taste in my mouth personally.

Its **** unfortunate too cause the 21 class is loaded at WR and even if we had to get some middle tier guys they'd be some **** good prospects.

Advertisement
Is that you basically saying Stubbs sucks?
No, that's me just saying what I know based on what multiple prospects think about him as a coach.

He's not very well respected locally & will have an uphill battle to land any good ones down in South Fla for the 21 class.

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Dylan-Goffney-46058511/

6'1 195lbs 3-star WR from Cypress TX, goes to 6A school Bridgeland.

Had a very good sophomore season with 52rec 993yds & 15TD's, then followed up his Junior year with 60rec 964yds & 11TD's at 16.1ypc.

Prototype X-WR, has very good speed, no official testing numbers but looks in the high 4.4 to low 4.5 range. Has every good hands, displays good vertical on his leaping ability, high points the ball & is terrific after the catch, will be a big time YAC WR. Very good route runner, stems his routes well & stacks CB's at an advanced level for a kid still in High school, that route @1:31 on his hudl tape was pure nasty.

Plays in the exact same SMU style offense in HS, reminds me James Proche, is basically the same size, has a similar rating coming out of HS (except he's ranked a lil higher than Proche was) & projects to be the same style of WR at the next level.

Holds offer from Arizona, Arkansas, Cal, Duke & SMU.

Is very athletic back in 10th grade is HS track entered only 2 meets and posted a best of 21' in the long jump.

No, that's me just saying what I know based on what multiple prospects think about him as a coach.

He's not very well respected locally & will have an uphill battle to land any good ones down in South Fla for the 21 class.
Who’s your top 3 down south this cycle???

That's why you take a Poitier, J'Vontae Williams, etc...

Maybe our offense can change a mind, all it gotta be is one of an elite group next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back