2022 WR/CB/S Justice Shoats

kidego

Recruit
Hopefully not too late for this kid. He took the last 3 years off from football to focus on basketball. He became a 1,000 point scorer in his junior year. In his first year in Track and Field (Long Jump) he won gold in States. Kid is a phenomenal athlete and loves competition.
I coached him in junior football and he was always the best player on the field. Always catches with is hands, extremely instinctive, loves contact, and fast as **** (I don’t know his 40 time) even at a young age and still is.
His high school team sucks as well as the competition they play but not in basketball, which is why he went to that school. He shines in every setting though.
Here’s a short clip of him this year putting his skills on display.

Advertisement
Is he in prep school?
No, a catholic high school. He chose to go there for basketball and stability. The 3 public schools in Wilkes Barre combined into one creating a mess over the last 3 years. I think he was screwed for football regardless since this city sucks (coaches).
He’s exceptional at BB but a lot better at FB. Elite athlete.

Advertisement
199DD214-5653-4168-9942-D3224686A408.jpeg
He’ll be a class of one as it currently stands
Welcome to The []_[]

Can he tackle?
Loves contact. Him and my kid used to get in epic battles in tackling drills. Everyone circled around to watch those 2 go at it.
Unfortunately my kid would only get up going against him. Justice, on the other hand, would lay everyone out. Kid has that killer instinct.

Loves contact. Him and my kid used to get in epic battles in tackling drills. Everyone circled around to watch those 2 go at it.
Unfortunately my kid would only get up going against him. Justice, on the other hand, would lay everyone out. Kid has that killer instinct.
IS Um in interested?

Advertisement
No, a catholic high school. He chose to go there for basketball and stability. The 3 public schools in Wilkes Barre combined into one creating a mess over the last 3 years. I think he was screwed for football regardless since this city sucks (coaches).
He’s exceptional at BB but a lot better at FB. Elite athlete.
You may have inadvertently typed 2021 in the title of your thread. which is probably why the other poster was asking about prep school. You know better than me but maybe you meant to type 2022?

PS. there's a way to edit that; believe in lower left click on Reort and there's a drop down for Edit.

IS Um in interested?
Hopefully he has sent full game film out. His team only played 3 games so far and he hasn’t played football since 9th grade. He is a super sleeper. Shame he was so focused on BB, only small schools recruiting him for BB.

Advertisement
Back