sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
U-school really disband their football program?

They seem to do this ever 5-6 years. I thinkt his may be covid related though not sure

This is how American Heritage became good. Literally ALL of U Schools team transferred there...creating the start of their program being on a run.

U-school really disband their football program?

I heard that U-School couldn't guarantee that they would play football in 2021 due to Covid concerns and several players left or were leaning towards leaving because of this. This makes sense.

I don't know anything about this OL, but it sounds like Western is getting a good player.

Advertisement
They seem to do this ever 5-6 years. I thinkt his may be covid related though not sure

This is how American Heritage became good. Literally ALL of U Schools team transferred there...creating the start of their program being on a run.

they got a handful and STA got Scarlett and that DL who went to Duke

Advertisement
Advertisement
they got a handful and STA got Scarlett and that DL who went to Duke
They got Chad Wilson out of that deal which led to more kids.
That's a strange one. Dillard park to west Davie lol

They recruit like **** now doing it under the guise of that DEFCON 7 on 7 team. In my history of living in south florida have never heard of a Dillard area kid going to **** Western. Its essentially Will Smth moving to Bel Air and going to school with his cousin Carlton Banks

They recruit like **** now doing it under the guise of that DEFCON 7 on 7 team. In my history of living in south florida have never heard of a Dillard area kid going to **** Western. Its essentially Will Smth moving to Bel Air and going to school with his cousin Carlton Banks
"Innnnnn East Broward County, born and raised, in Dillard Park is where I spent most of my days."
thrown out fresh prince of bel air GIF by Nick At Nite

Thank you. This is weird. I keep saying that back when I graduated in 06 I would have never saw Western as a place to transfer for ball. Things are different now. Dillard to Western wow. However, it makes since with their QB and other WR.

Thank you. This is weird. I keep saying that back when I graduated in 06 I would have never saw Western as a place to transfer for ball. Things are different now. Dillard to Western wow. However, it makes since with their QB and other WR.
It really doesnt make much sense though. Dillard offense is kind of humming and can throw it a bit as well. Dillard has fielded a really gppd team the last 2 years...dear i say they are kind of back.

Advertisement
Back