sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
so my old hs got basically skull ****ed for hs basketball bc they were found to be using wrong addresses and recruiting (hs in miami dade). why is it okay in football (i know private schools can do as they please but just wondering how public schools get around it?)?

Advertisement
STA lost a lot. They need a complete reload. They'll be on the trail hard.
I dont think it will be THAT big of a reload. They still have qb, wr skills, rbs, and will always have the OL and get 2 or 3 transfers there ever year..with this kid being one of them.

Not sure on defense. But STA will have their usual 8-10 transfers and be right back humming. They'll get a few kids from Boca and Plam Beach and finish out with some Broward kids from lowly programs like South Plant, Coral Springs areas, who are trying to get noticed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
so my old hs got basically skull ****ed for hs basketball bc they were found to be using wrong addresses and recruiting (hs in miami dade). why is it okay in football (i know private schools can do as they please but just wondering how public schools get around it?)?
There is SCHOOL CHOICE now so basically a free for all. Not sure if your talking about in the PAST. But now kids can live anywhere in the county and basically go wherever

I dont think it will be THAT big of a reload. They still have qb, wr skills, rbs, and will always have the OL and get 2 or 3 transfers there ever year..with this kid being one of them.

Not sure on defense. But STA will have their usual 8-10 transfers and be right back humming. They'll get a few kids from Boca and Plam Beach and finish out with some Broward kids from lowly programs like South Plant, Coral Springs areas, who are trying to get noticed.
Oh, I don't know. My buddy at The Crib Media was telling me that they lose A LOT.

Oh, I don't know. My buddy at The Crib Media was telling me that they lose A LOT.
Yea they had a lot of srs. But they had Juniors that didnt play much. And like i said they the recruiting big dogs.
They still have Jason Taylor's son te,a few wrs with div 1 offers, Zion Turner, Hankerson, there young guys were all basically some of the best youth players in the area.
this kid they just got transferred in has a UM offer on the OL. I dont think they would be as top heavy as they usually are but they aint gonna be "down".
You'll see the activity in the coming weeks.

Advertisement
There is SCHOOL CHOICE now so basically a free for all. Not sure if your talking about in the PAST. But now kids can live anywhere in the county and basically go wherever
past bc when i was in HS you were zoned for a HS, but can go out of your zone with an address change or magnet/IB/etc.

Advertisement
U SCHOOL hc is a solid guy. Hes not from south florida.

Surprised he has the connects then to get a lot of the top middle school kids over there as opposed to the other private schools in the area. Much different than when Harriot was there with guys like Schneider, Chad Wilson etc. and how much they targeted the little leagues out west

Surprised he has the connects then to get a lot of the top middle school kids over there as opposed to the other private schools in the area. Much different than when Harriot was there with guys like Schneider, Chad Wilson etc. and how much they targeted the little leagues out west
The foundation was laid by those guys and he sort of just continued with it. He was on staff with chad and those. They have like 4 or 5 kids that i coached on the youth level that are currently 9th graders. They got Brandon Innis as well who im sure every school from Miami to Fort Lauderdale wanted and still do.

They have former nfl players as coaches over there like Channing Crowder, Cris Chambers, etc. Its easy selling to parents who watched those guys play for the Dolphins

The foundation was laid by those guys and he sort of just continued with it. He was on staff with chad and those. They have like 4 or 5 kids that i coached on the youth level that are currently 9th graders. They got Brandon Innis as well who im sure every school from Miami to Fort Lauderdale wanted and still do.

They have former nfl players as coaches over there like Channing Crowder, Cris Chambers, etc. Its easy selling to parents who watched those guys play for the Dolphins

the “come start as a freshman” here over waiting at STA or heritage must be what works

Advertisement
Back