sofla free agency thread

the “come start as a freshman” here over waiting at STA or heritage must be what works
Yup all of my guys start or play alot as freshman. **** one is an 8th grader really.

I mean they sort of do have to play those kids as they dont have a school base of kids...and are in an area with not a big talent pool to pull from in Davie.

Advertisement
Yup all of my guys start or play alot as freshman. **** one is an 8th grader really.

I mean they sort of do have to play those kids as they dont have a school base of kids...and are in an area with not a big talent pool to pull from in Davie.
And they're surrounded in every direction with Chaminade, Heritage and St. Thomas all relatively nearby also getting kids.

The west is mainly wide open though and that is something IIRC those early US teams took advantage of when they got a lot of kids from pines, weston etc.

@Coach Macho They pluck guys from where eve they want. They get kids like this that will be rotation guys there.

https://twitter.com/MickowRyan
The crazy part i is the kids would tag Harriot like he got them there offers and not the film from the previous schools lol

golden state warriors smh GIF by NBA

Advertisement
U SCHOOL hc is a solid guy. Hes not from south florida.
I like Luque. Seems like a good dude.
Almost ended up coaching for him years ago but I never followed through with the opportunity.

He seems to be doing a good job at U School. He's able to get kids in and win games WITHOUT ruffling feathers like Harriott did.
Harriott had that place turned upside down.

Advertisement
lol Kid was at Chaminade. Not like it a lowly program. He wouldve got the same offers just playing out his career there. I understand the Westminster kid. I dont remember them having any football recruits. lol @ believing in me...kid your a 6'3 270pd sophomore in high school of course he believes in you.
Exactly. This is all for more likes on social media whether he even realizes it or not lol.

lol Kid was at Chaminade. Not like it a lowly program. He wouldve got the same offers just playing out his career there. I understand the Westminster kid. I dont remember them having any football recruits. lol @ believing in me...kid your a 6'3 270pd sophomore in high school of course he believes in you.

Which westminster kid did they get?

Advertisement
STA, U School and Heritage are not cheap schools (especially AH and U, like 40k a year). How are families in Lauderhill or Lauderdale Lakes or Pompano pulling this off? Are they really giving kids full rides? If so, what makes them leave a place like U School? Are we really that ratchet that we're giving bags on top of full rides to 15 year olds? Insanity. These jits learn to chase a bag early. Good on em.

STA, U School and Heritage are not cheap schools (especially AH and U, like 40k a year). How are families in Lauderhill or Lauderdale Lakes or Pompano pulling this off? Are they really giving kids full rides? If so, what makes them leave a place like U School? Are we really that ratchet that we're giving bags on top of full rides to 15 year olds? Insanity. These jits learn to chase a bag early. Good on em.
Kids get schollys to go there.

One of the best young linebackers in the county. Small but active and nose for the ball. Rich getting rich. Most of the programs are jv for sta...they are pulling kids from Chaminade and American Heritage who are powerhouses lol

Last edited:
Advertisement

One of the best young linebackers in the county. Small but active and nose for the ball. Rich getting rich. Most of the programs are jv for sta...they are pulling kids from Chaminade and American Heritage who are powerhouses lol

kids good

man STA has been bullying AH in free agency the last few years

Ruining football down here. If they are going to continue to do this they might as well form a “Blue” squad and a “Gold” squad so there’s competition down here

Advertisement
Back