sofla free agency thread

Advertisement
Innis to Western is gaining a lot of steam.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Innis to Western is gaining a lot of steam.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live
It makes sense. See post #275.

If he goes to Western, he will catch over 100 passes as long as he and Collin Hurst are healthy.

Go to AH or STA and there are just too many mouths to feed over there.

Last edited:
It makes sense. See post #275.

If he goes to Western, he will catch over 100 passes as long as he and Collin Hurst are healthy.

Go to AH or STA and there are just too many mouths to feed over there.
Well Western also has Julian Lewis, who's a ACC/SEC level kid, so I don't think Innis will catch 100...but I do agree with you.
They'll be deadly on offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s where I thought it was. Used to be an empty field for years with dirt bike trails. A cousin of mine used ride there frequently. I bought my first house in the 2400 block of Thomas St in 1979 - 2 streets south of Sheridan. IIRC, there were LL baseball fields at about 20th and Sheridan on the south side back then.

If I’m not mistaken, it was Fletcher Park when I played for PPO. Been almost 50 years since those days.
yup across the street over there is the LIBERIA neighborhood.

Some talent over the years from Liberia...Tavares Gooden former UM lb from there, Travis Daniels former LSU db and NFL db. Couple kids i coached one with a um offer in the 10th grade currently is from there as well

Some talent over the years from Liberia...Tavares Gooden former UM lb from there, Travis Daniels former LSU db and NFL db. Couple kids i coached one with a um offer in the 10th grade currently is from there as well
I played for Northeast Eagles back in the late 90s.

Advertisement

Tyler Huntley was a product of the dania bears program. Just down the road.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back