Advertisement
Freak athlete. He’s was on the kick coverage team for Columbus last season and was running down the field and making open field tackles on kick returners.
Agreed, he's got a quick get off on the snap as well, I want to see how Columbus uses him this season.

Do you know if he has any visits planned to us anytime soon?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid and Donell Harris would be flat out filthy. Both are perfect fits for our defense, tall, long arms, and lean as heck. Also, apparently this kids father was a veteran strength and conditioning coach at the University of Miami at one point per 247.

Advertisement
Liberty and gogeta need jobs on the staff to find these under the radar gems I trust them more then coaches sometimes. And when u guys find the recruit give him a fake fuqin name so no one knows who he is and make sure u delete every highlight and tell him camps make u lose scholarships......hide them in a padded room till NSD.

Advertisement
Columbus? Drama for sure lol just based on recent recruitments with them. But this kid is talented
His father is Victor Ishmael who is a current long time assistant strength coach for Miami. Literally been a Strength coach at Miami for 16 years straight, that's what basically gives us the best shot of anybody.

But because it's Miami & nobody ever seems to want to help us out with high caliber recruits, I'm sure his dad will take the hands off approach & won't push him towards Miami at all, despite the fact he's employed by the U lol

His father is Victor Ishmael who is a current long time assistant strength coach for Miami. Literally been a Strength coach at Miami for 16 years straight, that's what basically gives us the best shot of anybody.

But because it's Miami & nobody ever seems to want to help us out with high caliber recruits, I'm sure his dad will take the hands off approach & won't push him towards Miami at all, despite the fact he's employed by the U lol
Oh that sounds very good then lol, always insightful 👌🏾💯

That or we may need to find a new assistant strength coach after Baga, UGA or Clemson makes him head of S&C and Vice Chancellor.

Advertisement
Back