Advertisement
We've recruited well at DE. We only need 2. You gotta get one guy who isn't necessarily a complete project ( Ishmael ). The other guy you can take a chance on because of how well stocked your DE room is (Sagar).

Advertisement
Today would have been a good day for him to commit. What’s going on with this guy? Find it strange he isn’t on board yet with pops here, unless of course that is the reason. Anyone know if his offer is commitable?

Today would have been a good day for him to commit. What’s going on with this guy? Find it strange he isn’t on board yet with pops here, unless of course that is the reason. Anyone know if his offer is commitable?
His dad is here? You confusing him with Davis?

Advertisement
Would be great to land Ismael, give him a full ride and treat him like any other recruit. I get the notion of wanting to try and secure him without an IC but he’s a top flight DE - I’m sure his Dad and Mom want him treated like any other young man on the football team. I do t wish to lose out on him because we went the cheap route.

Would be great to land Ismael, give him a full ride and treat him like any other recruit. I get the notion of wanting to try and secure him without an IC but he’s a top flight DE - I’m sure his Dad and Mom want him treated like any other young man on the football team. I do t wish to lose out on him because we went the cheap route.
With UF, FSU, Notre Dame and Penn St after him I don’t think we have a choice. Can’t let this kid get away.

Advertisement
The staff wouldn't do that. Fans may want it to happen but that's not how this works especially with a highly coveted kid.

Advertisement
What if the idea came from the kid and his father, a way to help the university they love get back to where it belongs.

I know it won't happen, just thinking out loud of what I would do in a dream scenario.

If this coaching staff can't even recruit the child of a long time staff member that basically grew up in the Hecht I'm done being a Canes fan
Him not coming would suck, but I have ZERO argument against the way Manny and co haven't gottten defensive ends.

Advertisement
Back