2021 DE Darrell Jackson receives offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1D68CAB5-3952-498F-9E54-08F5D0BE8E5F.jpeg

Me trying figure out how we have the numbers for all these guys if they really want in.

Would we drop Collins for him or he’s a take regardless?
That's the question...

There's a possibility we could have room if more spots are opened up if there's more IC's allowed we could also maneuver a few spots another way.

But, if we have to choose between Jackson & Collins, I trust the staff to make the decision they feel is best, but my personal opinion, I'd take Jackson over Collins if push came to shove.

Jackson had a freakish growth spurt in one offseason where he went from 6'3 200lbs to 6'5/6'6 240lbs in just one summer from his Sophomore to Junior year, he's right now at 6'6 260 & he carries it very well, kid doesn't have an ounce of fat on him.

Stroud likes him at DT but he could play SDE as well. Idk if we'll have room or if he'll be in this class, but this kid's physical upside is special.

Advertisement
That's the question...

There's a possibility we could have room if more spots are opened up if there's more IC's allowed we could also maneuver a few spots another way.

But, if we have to choose between Jackson & Collins, I trust the staff to make the decision they feel is best, but my personal opinion, I'd take Jackson over Collins if push came to shove.

Jackson had a freakish growth spurt in one offseason where he went from 6'3 200lbs to 6'5/6'6 240lbs in just one summer from his Sophomore to Junior year, he's right now at 6'6 260 & he carries it very well, kid doesn't have an ounce of fat on him.

Stroud likes him at DT but he could play SDE as well. Idk if we'll have room or if he'll be in this class, but this kid's physical upside is special.

Reminds me of Jerome McDougle

Advertisement
That's the question...

☝🏾

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back