2021 DB Omarion Cooper

There you go lying AGAIN
Lying? Why are you trying to be this obtuse. Where it says 2 commits for this year. Click on the 2 and screenshot what it says bud.

Lol @Mr954 come back bby!

Screenshot_20201123-172248_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny is going for BPA, he basically said as much. To paraphrase I’m pretty sure he said “we’re not gonna recruit someone at a position to replace someone who’s moving on.”

I don’t hate the idea in general, but CB depth is basically an emergency and he’s treating it as if we’re 8 deep in All-ACC corners.

Why are you all surprised about Michigan?
Any program with a brain recruits down here. As far as a dumpster fire your are all correct.

But Michigan has deep pockets and an angry as **** booster base right now that want to win with or without Harbaugh. Everyone laughed about Minnesota and Nebraska coming down here for players but even they have pulled some pretty good dudes from here.
I know in Nebraska’s case they didn’t stick but they did sign.

Advertisement
Manny is going for BPA, he basically said as much. To paraphrase I’m pretty sure he said “we’re not gonna recruit someone at a position to replace someone who’s moving on.”

I don’t hate the idea in general, but CB depth is basically an emergency and he’s treating it as if we’re 8 deep in All-ACC corners.
He also said clearly we are not going into next year only taking 1 CB:

Well obviously we’re not going to finish the class with um one cornerback commit right. I mean so so we understand that there’s there’s room to add um in the recruiting class uh you should normally have seven on the roster eight if in an odd year.

I didn't even know he was in the portal. I know @Memnon was very high on his upside during his recruitment and this isn't just a one year rental for Deion. Why did he go into the portal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
deion gonna change the way defense is played
hes gonna bring out the 119 stack
with 9 dbs
He is learning from Jimmy Johson recruiting philosophy... speed speed and more speed.

Recruit fast CBs to play CB
Recruit CBs to play Safety
Recruit slower CBs to play LB
Recruit bigger CBs to play DE
Recruit BIG DBs to play DT...

Speed all over at every position. Chess not checkers.

Advertisement
Back