2021 CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmy Carter?

Jimmy.jpg

Jamal Carter?

Advertisement
Just saw him in the hood for West Perrine Day. I had left the conch man & was walking around with my wifebeater and Cuban link on looking for thick darkskin women & ran right into him. Claims he's better than JW (🤣🤣🤣😕🤣🤣🤣) & interestingly also claimed that Mario was calling Jason every day for 4 months straight from the moment he got hired.

Just saw him in the hood for West Perrine Day. I had left the conch man & was walking around with my wifebeater and Cuban link on looking for thick darkskin women & ran right into him. Claims he's better than JW (🤣🤣🤣😕🤣🤣🤣) & interestingly also claimed that Mario was calling Jason every day for 4 months straight from the moment he got hired.
He’ll be in the portal next year

Advertisement
👀👀👀👀👀
There were rumors that he was looking to transfer (and possibly come home). I’d be quite surprised if Mario was the one calling him though. That (and him being better than JW) is hard to believe.

Should've told lil bruh he gotta see action in more than just 2 games to make such claims 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back