2020 WR Bryan Robinson receives offer (Commits!)

All his buddies were going to UF. It was the "cool" thing to do at the time. And of course his mentor (Jack) was pumping up UF as well. He could have benefited greatly by coming here. But chose to do the cool thing
You know your making these guys point right **** jack Daniels and any gator loving ****** who inhabits south Florida

Advertisement
Yes. But you fellas are blowing this Jack Daniels thing out of proportion
Na I been following recruiting for years jacks definitely no friend of Miami and any kid who went to Dwyer under him was pushed elsewhere I remember vividly the johnnie Dixon saga which was complete bull****

Na I been following recruiting for years jacks definitely no friend of Miami and any kid who went to Dwyer under him was pushed elsewhere I remember vividly the johnnie Dixon saga which was complete bull****
We had all the momentum only to have him snatched from us by urban liar.When none of his receivers ever developed and we made kid priority 1. Had a great class surrounding him and he still ****ted on us because of old jack. He had an agenda and pushed it religiously **** that coward

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back