T.J. Finley QB Class of 2021 (title edited)

Advertisement
And I know most of yall will say he's an LSU lock, but he's not.

LSU is not keeping all of their top talent home these last few years, especially a QB. They lost 4-star QB Justin Rogers to TCU last year & a number of other top kids in their state over the last couple classes.
****. 6'6" - 220 as a freshman? Will be interesting to see what those stats look like as a senior.

Holy muddafaulking shlt! Is it possible this kid is going to be around 6-8 by the time he graduates? Is there a downside being that tall at the quarterback position? If his arms are really long, will that affect his wind up? Could it affect his release? Just spitballing.

If you just look at the picture of him standing there without even running video on the tweet he looks tall and lanky with really long arms. He can sling it though.

Advertisement
As a 14 year old Freshman that's not that bad, Idk too many kids putting up big numbers that young unless they play for one of the South Cali schools like Mater Dei or John Bosco.

If he doesn't significantly improve by his Junior year then yeach of course, but I was just posting him as a potential prospect to keep an eye on over the next 2 years with crazy upside.

Didn't mean that as a complete knock on em...Buddy got offered by Bama before he even played high school football.

And I know most of yall will say he's an LSU lock, but he's not.

LSU is not keeping all of their top talent home these last few years, especially a QB. They lost 4-star QB Justin Rogers to TCU last year & a number of other top kids in their state over the last couple classes.
When we make the playoffs our recruiting impact will be nationwide. We’re gonna have some high draft picks also in the coming years. Check mate mf’s!! **** we might even get a heisman finalist.
No recruiting ground is safe.
They gonna have coaches acting like Lawrence Olivier in Marahon man.
You young bucks won’t get that joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back