2020 Louisville OL commit Baynes sets official visit to Miami (Chooses Louisville)

Advertisement
Louisville's OL coach has been around several pros the past few years (Garrett Bradbury, Will Richardson and Colby Gossett) and that regime seems to be strong in evaluating linemen.

Ledford did well developing guys at NC State. I thought he was a guy that Manny could’ve gone after. Has a lot of connections in the Carolinas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks pretty solid technique wise. Has obvious size and his tape shows him finishing with a good amount of pancakes as I like lineman who look to seek contact rather than absorb the first blow from the d lineman. This would be a quality add late in the game and could possibly see the field for us in year 2.

Advertisement
The main thing to me in all of this is this man can play basketball, bring em in, that's what i like about coach barry, just coaches, does no interviews, evaluating guys, zero's in on them, and bam, they ready. Another good hire by coach diaz, its official now, the hires coach diaz made on offense are legit, the wr's under stubblefield are running the right routes and are being forced to get better in order to see the field, the o-line has consistently played hard and battled all year long, that was never in question, and now the confidence is their, the guys know now how good they can actually be. The runningbacks are definitely blocking better in pass pro sets, and finishing their runs better, we seem to be in good hands their, however, i do have a question, who in the **** is coaching the tightends, is it enos already, cause he's the coach that has the most to prove on the offensive side of the ball and whoever is coaching tightends cause other than brevin, we not getting much else from that position besides decent blocking!

Louisville's OL coach has been around several pros the past few years (Garrett Bradbury, Will Richardson and Colby Gossett) and that regime seems to be strong in evaluating linemen.
I like stealing recruits from Satterfield. Next zion

Advertisement
Back