Tyrek Austin-Cave 2020 Recruit (title edited)

Go to Camden and tell one of em they remind you of a philly ***** and see what happens. Ya *** gon end up with a toe tag.

Advertisement
I hope he gets to both staffs (Camden/Wilson) and more kids come away with offers today

Advertisement
Not exactly a who’s who in that top 9 (weird number). If Miami can’t take a Jersey kid while competing with Pitt and Temple, then we really need to re-evaluate how we do things.

Advertisement
Not exactly a who’s who in that top 9 (weird number). If Miami can’t take a Jersey kid while competing with Pitt and Temple, then we really need to re-evaluate how we do things.

Agreed. Even Folden could do that.
Though it was, like, the one thing.

Advertisement
We're not really competing with Pitt & Temple for him, West Va, Cuse & Kentucky are after him the most.

I get that, but those aren't exactly top tier programs or programs known for putting together high quality defenses.

Kentucky, Pitt, Rutgers....Miami should win this type of recruiting battle 10 out of 10 times especially at a position of need. If we don't then like I said earlier we need to reevaluate what we are doing and how we are doing it.

We are competing with 3rd tier and 4th tier teams of the ACC, SEC, and Big 12. We aren't competing against LSU or Michigan State here.

I get that, but those aren't exactly top tier programs or programs known for putting together high quality defenses.

Kentucky, Pitt, Rutgers....Miami should win this type of recruiting battle 10 out of 10 times especially at a position of need. If we don't then like I said earlier we need to reevaluate what we are doing and how we are doing it.

We are competing with 3rd tier and 4th tier teams of the ACC, SEC, and Big 12. We aren't competing against LSU or Michigan State here.
We're a **** 3rd tier program🤣🤣🤣 been that way for 15 years

If we make him a priority I'm pretty confident we will not lose this recruiting battle

Advertisement

I definitely agree with that.

Some of these schools maintain more of a presence in South Jersey i.e. Temple. Probably would be more national but I think my cuz told me he stopped doing 7v7 when he started getting offers. Dont know if that went for camps too.

Advertisement
Back