Tyrek Austin-Cave 2020 Recruit (title edited)

Advertisement
Facts

Who gives a fuq who they root for......so someone who lives in miami roots for fsu that means thats tally? His logic doesnt make sense

Nope... your point is way off and doesn't even compare to the statement I made.

I sit here and read what the difference is between South Florida, Tampa area, Central Florida, Jacksonville, & the Panhandle. Yet it's hard for y'all to comprehend the difference between North Jersey & South Jersey?

On God y'all some buffoons!

i understand what dude is saying..My boys from Camden have accent and carry them selves like philly dudes. Its basically a suburb of philly///Though nothing is suburban about it.

I want any legit div 1 player from Camden...the only part of jersey other than Newark that has tough guys like South Florida.

i understand what dude is saying..My boys from Camden have accent and carry them selves like philly dudes. Its basically a suburb of philly///Though nothing is suburban about it.

I want any legit div 1 player from Camden...the only part of jersey other than Newark that has tough guys like South Florida.

That may be the case but they don't consider themselves from Philly and nobody besides whatever dudes he runs with, calls anything that isnt Philly, Philly.

I went to college with a lot of Jersey kids. The ones from Cherry Hill and South Jersey were Eagles fans and the ones from North and Central Jersey were Giants fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dwins bruh I use to live in South Philly off 6th and Oregon near the Italians..

South jersey to me is like Philly cats
Central is whatever
North jersey like new york cats

We always was taught to think like this even when I moved to Baltimore in 93

Advertisement

I want them to establish a presence in the City. Both Camden high schools now have the coaching/support to emerge as powerhouses. Both have always had ballers, but now its becoming every year. 3 Camden kids on Michigan. Diggs from Wilson just committed to TAMU, Wilson's QB a sophomore with offers and hasn't started yet. A bunch more kids with major offers from both schools in '20, '21, '22.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back