2019 - University School ATH Kenny McIntosh offered by Miami

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
Another Cane Legacy.

Dmoney was the first to bring this kid to my attention and I was blown away for a kid who was just only in the 8th grade.

I've hyped up this kid here a ton of times. Today Miami extended out an offer to the younger brother of 2015 DT Cane Signee Richard McIntosh and 2016 Cane Target RB Deon McIntosh. This is Kenny's first offer and I'm positive more will follow.

This kid is freakish for his age. Plays both sides of the ball at RB/WR/S. I think he's a safety but very impressive for a kid who's still in the 8th grade. He looks like a spitting image of his brother Deon but taller.

I thought he would have went to Gibbons like his brothers but he's going to U School and will be playing along side #Storm18 Commit Al Blades Jr and #Storm18 target Nik Bonnitto.

Mark it down, Kenny McIntosh will be one of the top prospects in the nation come 2019.

I know people are gonna say, he's only in the 8th grade. That's not the case. He's the real deal.

Enjoy - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1747656/highlights/196796376/v2

Advertisement
Im interested too see if Deon ends up here. I think he will but Rasul would have to de commit which I can see very likely.

Advertisement
Back