1. Bubba Bolden COMMIT (Portal)
  2. Keontra Smith COMMIT
Misses -
  • Tyrique Stevenson (UGA)
  • Jordan Battle (ALA)
  • Cornelius Nunn (SYR)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mark Richards & Josh Sanguinetti at safety is crazy good, both have length and can RUN!!!!!

If we get the DT's we think we are this cycle no way we take 4 or 5 next year. But appreciate the list. Good stuff. My three top picks for defense are Bogle, Stevenson and Richards.

Advertisement
If we get the DT's we think we are this cycle no way we take 4 or 5 next year. But appreciate the list. Good stuff. My three top picks for defense are Bogle, Stevenson and Richards.

The OP is just a list of the offers we have out. Not how many players we expect to take at each position.

Why are folks pegging Richards at safety? He's a legit 4.4 kid. Definitely has the speed and body type to play CB.

Advertisement
Early Class Prediction -

DE -

Khris Bogle
Cameron Williams
Maybe 1 More

DT -

Denzel Daxon
Renato Brown
Braylen Ingraham
1 of (Tyler Davis, Jaquaze Sorrells, Derick Hunter)

LB -

Samuel Brooks
Jesiah Pierre
Jahmar Brown
1 of (Ge'Mon Eaford, Anthony Solomon, Avery Huff)

CB -

Tyrique Stevenson
2 of (Akeem Dent, Renardo Green, Kaiir Elam, Jaden Davis, Kenny Logan, Te'Cory Couch)

S -

Mark Richards
1 of (Josh Sanguinetti, Jordon Battle, Keontra Smith)

Updated OP with latest changes to Defensive board

Immediate reaction -
  • No DB commits
    • After missing out on some of our major targets last year (Campbell, Surtain, Jobe, Samuel Jr.) we NEED to land top guys this year (Stevenson, Sanguinetti, Dent, etc.). Especially with the SRs we lose after the season (Mike Jack, Jaquan, Redwine, Dean)
  • DT position uncertainty
    • Brown's commitment is shaky, Hunter's recruitment is a mess, Davis's interest doesn't seem too strong
    • We need to knock it out of the park at DT this year

Updated OP

Top Remaining Targets on Defense -

1. Tyrique Stevenson
2. Mark Richards
3. Khris Bogle
4. Tyler Davis
5. Braylen Ingraham
6. Lloyd Summerall
7. Jordan Battle

- Akeem Dent (FSU)
- Quashon Fuller (FSU)
- Rian Davis

Advertisement
I just love how we are recruiting the state of Miami like crazy, zo highsmith and those few in that class that saw the importance, is smiling from ear to ear I bet!

Updated OP -

DE - Need to land 2 of (Bogle, Summerall, Isaac)

DT - losing Ingraham hurt, but sounds like he still might OV here. Otherwise I like the DT class alot

LB - Props to Manny and Patke here - landed the 3 studs they wanted. Total upgrade in speed at the position which is what we need

CB - Rumph been going after Dent this whole cycle. Will he strike out again for the 3rd straight year at CB?

S - Losing Nunn really hurt as well. Stevenson is a must get

Updated OP -

DT - losing Ingraham hurt, but sounds like he still might OV here. Otherwise I like the DT class alot

LB - Props to Manny and Patke here - landed the 3 studs they wanted. Total upgrade in speed at the position which is what we need

CB - Rumph been going after Dent this whole cycle. Will he strike out again for the 3rd straight year at CB?

Hot dogs.gif

Advertisement
What about flipping gant from FSU? Weren’t we on him earlier but not as much because all our eggs were in the Battle basket?

one thing that clearly separates Richt from Golden is how he holds classes together amid a let down season

Updated OP -

I think we need Ingraham badly. Definitely 2 of 3 at DE. Agree at LB. Dent isnt coming, but thats the caliber SoFL kid we should be getting in year 3. I would have taken Davis also. Need at least 1 more S, would have loved to get Nunn and redshirt him.

Advertisement
Back