2019 Dade/Broward County Prospect: Watch List

Advertisement
Tiawan Mullen (Trayvon's younger brother) is starting to blow up with offers...

I think he was at Paradise back in July (correct me if I'm wrong) and although it might be difficult to get him here, I think we should start recruiting him.

Coco Creek has a loaded secondary & we should try to land at least one of those kids, even if it's a 2019 lol.

Last edited:
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - The nation’s No. 3 safety in the 2019 class, Keontra Smith, said Auburn leads among his five offers.

"Overall the school and the way they play," Smith said. "It feels like a good fit for me."

He said if Miami, his dream school and the Crystal Ball favorite for the four-star recruit, offers the Hurricanes would instantly move to the top.

"100-percent," Smith said of Miami.

Smith (5-11, 200) said he's also hoping for an offer from Alabama.

He said he hopes to visit Auburn, Alabama and Miami in the summer.

Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/6171930/581fa89f11fa7f40b886c941[/HUDL]

2019 WR Jamal Cooney from Mater Academy... (Same school as other 2019 prospects Montavious Brini & Mikel Jones)

I think he was at Paradise back in July (correct me if I'm wrong) and although it might be difficult to get him here, I think we should start recruiting him.

Coco Creek has a loaded secondary & we should try to land at least one of those kids, even if it's a 2019 lol.

for whatever reason I feel like kids are looking to jump from Creek

I know williams already left, Mullen little bro next?

Stanley Garner transferred to Dillard, then Quis Williams went to Gibbons...

They still have Miguel Edwards & Tiawan, but they had a absoluetly loaded secondary...

I think a lot of it had to do with some of the Coaches there leaving, Idk exactly who's still there on that staff.

Tiawan is an upcoming 4-star CB, the kid is very talented, I wouldn't say he's as good as Trayvon yet, but he's on track to be a highly touted recruit in a couple years.

Advertisement

Stanley Garner transferred to Dillard, then Quis Williams went to Gibbons...

They still have Miguel Edwards & Tiawan, but they had a absoluetly loaded secondary...

I think a lot of it had to do with some of the Coaches there leaving, Idk exactly who's still there on that staff.

Tiawan is an upcoming 4-star CB, the kid is very talented, I wouldn't say he's as good as Trayvon yet, but he's on track to be a highly touted recruit in a couple years.

i dont think any of them were really "creek " kids. their head coach Kareem Reid went to atl to coach a year ago...then the exits started. Garner probably originally was a dillard kid i believe.

Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/6171930/581fa89f11fa7f40b886c941[/HUDL]

2019 WR Jamal Cooney from Mater Academy... (Same school as other 2019 prospects Montavious Brini & Mikel Jones)
[TWEET]822560198854397952[/TWEET]
2019 Jamal Cooney transferring from Mater to STA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back