2019 CB Jaden Davis receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]867859761873780737[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6704770/584f4b7b3deaaa09c0fe779c[/HUDL]

Jaden Davis, St. Thomas Aquinas, Cornerback

5'11 165lbs 4-star CB from powerhouse STA.

Played very well well in his role as a boundary CB, had 3INT's as he came on as a starter opposite of Asante Samuel Jr & Al Blades Jr.

Holds offers from Michigan, Oh St, UF & Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gifted ballhawk, [MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION] & [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] have spoken very highly of.

Jaden is a very good athlete who is a hardworking and humble kid. He is STA's best cover corner. The kid is a technician on the field. He plays zone as well as he plays man. He is a very good tackler as well. Great offer, IMO.

They moved Blades over to safety last year cause of this kid. I've mentioned it before and hopefully nobody takes it the wrong way but Blades is not exactly close to being a finished product at CB right now as some think. Relies on his athleticism a lot but he has the physical tools to be a good corner under Rumph tutelage, he's just better naturally at safety right now. Needs some coaching up there, not many know this but Blades would be one of the best WRs in 2018 if he stuck to it as well. He's a great athlete, it's in his blood.

Jaden came over from U-School few years ago, VERY interested in Miami from multiple talks with him trust me

Advertisement
They moved Blades over to safety last year cause of this kid. I've mentioned it before and hopefully nobody takes it the wrong way but Blades is not exactly close to being a finished product at CB right now as some think. Relies on his athleticism a lot but he has the physical tools to be a good corner under Rumph tutelage, he's just better naturally at safety right now. Needs some coaching up there, not many know this but Blades would be one of the best WRs in 2018 if he stuck to it as well. He's a great athlete, it's in his blood.

Jaden came over from U-School few years ago, VERY interested in Miami from multiple talks with him trust me
So high ceiling level great athlete. Rumph will turn him in to an All American

Isn't that what 90% of great high schol plaerys do?

Are you sure about being at Uschool? I think there was another kid named Jaden that came over.

Advertisement

Are you sure about being at Uschool? I think there was another kid named Jaden that came over.

He 100% went to U-School.

IsisWingz was pumping this kid up before anyone knew about him. Everyone else was talking about all the name brands while Wingz was telling us that Davis was the best cover guy on that team.

Advertisement
The crazy thing about the talent in South Florida is that STA people believe that this year's secondary is the best they've ever had (I can't argue with them), but AH's secondary (by virtue of Campbell and Surtain) might be better.

TO FARR.jpg

The crazy thing about the talent in South Florida is that STA people believe that this year's secondary is the best they've ever had (I can't argue with them), but AH's secondary (by virtue of Campbell and Surtain) might be better.

i think STA may have AH this year....Jalen Davis aint the only young one they have with offers in the secondary neither.

Whats crazy though is last year Boyd Anderson had 4 div 1 guys too and no one even said a peep about them lol.

Advertisement
is explosive....entered on track meet last year (2016) and with that very limited practice triple jumped over 40 feet.

Advertisement
Back