2018 #2 wr Brian Hightower

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
So he picked up his um offer 3 weeks ago. He also just got his invite to the 5 star challenge. Setting up his um visit now for when he comes down for the 5 star. It's obviously early in the process but he is being recruited by Rumph & dugans. Loves them both. He's at img but he's a California kid. USC & um are his top schools with clemson just out of the top 2. I'll give more updates as we go. He's 15 now by the way & already 6'3 190. He's ranked as the #2 wr & #12 prospect in the country at any position.

Advertisement
Always interesting to see where a kid like this winds up already having 30 offers with a year to go...

Always interesting to see where a kid like this winds up already having 30 offers with a year to go...

Make no mistakes. He can literally go anywhere he wants. By the time he's able to leave he'll have **** near every offer. It's funny but I gotta admit clemson really is grinding for him. Coaches from clemson call his mother literally every day & talk for hours. She really has a thing for clemson & their recent history with wide outside has caught his attention too. If I had to guess now their probably our main competition for him.

Advertisement
Hopefully that changes with Richt showing us all what his O can do at UM.

Make no mistakes. He can literally go anywhere he wants. By the time he's able to leave he'll have **** near every offer. It's funny but I gotta admit clemson really is grinding for him. Coaches from clemson call his mother literally every day & talk for hours. She really has a thing for clemson & their recent history with wide outside has caught his attention too. If I had to guess now their probably our main competition for him.

Advertisement
Back