2016 OLB Zach McCloud

Advertisement
Ummmm..... He might be better than Shaq Quarterman.

How the **** does Santaluces not have these kids as well known recruits?! Remember, this is the same school Darrell Langham went to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The main problem I see with Donovan is that he was measured at 5'10" at one of the combines and also recorded a 4.91 40 and 4.60 shuttle, which is very slow for a linebacker. On tape he looks great, but, those measurables are a very hard pill to swallow.

Wow 2016 is stacked, there is no way we should ever drop out of the top 5 recruiting classes. What makes this class excellent is guys like this that are not even known yet as much as others. This class is all about evaluation and talent. I'm curious to see how Golden handles this class. This guy is legit.

I've only seen film on McCloud. ..so film and first hand at a camp on Donovan. ..seen little film and two games live on Pinkney if i had to rate them i would go 1. Shaq (entitled to be bias) size and strength... will be a comfortable 6'1 235 close to 400 on bench 350 clean 600 squat 4.7 40 play reading skills first day on campus. 2. McCloud kid is vicious a must have . 3. Donovan needs work on his feet from what i saw at camp...film shows he has the aggression and 4. Pinckney as far as raw skill i would rank 1 or 2 but what i seen live he ranks 4. I wish i could talk with him but this is my opinion

Advertisement
Guys like this are why so many people don't let their kids play football anymore. He's violent.

I'd like to see more of him laterally and in coverage, but he's a widowmaker running downhill at the ball. Put him at SAM, put him at the rush end spot, I don't care where you put him. Get him to sign on the dotted line February 2016.

Advertisement
As much as I love seeing him truck the **** out of whoever try's to block him, regardless if it's an ol, wr, or fb, that's not gunna happen at the next level. Hope he really practices good block shedding, or else he's going to need a lot of practice at the next level. But dam this guy's nasty.

The main problem I see with Donovan is that he was measured at 5'10" at one of the combines and also recorded a 4.91 40 and 4.60 shuttle, which is very slow for a linebacker. On tape he looks great, but, those measurables are a very hard pill to swallow.

Well you have to make a choice, he could be like Skai Moore and go to another school and tackle everybody he sees, or James Burgess.

And.... Here.... We.... Goooo!

McCloud just committed. Great Great Great pickup.

Get me Donovan Thompson with that group of Shaq, Mike, and Zach and were done there at the position. On fire for 2016.

Advertisement
Back