2016 OL Boudreaux Has Over 50 Offers

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
When it comes to scholarship offers there aren’t many players in the state of Florida that have more than 2016 Bishop Moore Catholic (Fla.) offensive linemen Parker Boudreaux.

“I have 54 right now; I’m hearing from a lot of schools. I’m hearing from Auburn, Arkansas, Clemson, Miami, Penn State. It’s a lot right now.”

There isn’t a day that goes by where Boudreaux doesn’t have his phone ring coach or at least receive some mail from college coaches. When asked to rank who is recruiting him the hardest, the Hurricanes lead the way.

“I’d have to go Miami, Clemson, Penn State, Georgia Southern, Arkansas, Ole Miss. Those are the ones that are recruiting me hard.”

Miami has made a focused effort in recruiting the 6’5 282 pound offensive linemen as he hears from multiple coaches every week.

“I talk to coach (Hurlie) Brown, coach (Art) Kehoe and head coach (Al) Golden every week and I talk to coach (Jorge) Baez every day. They’re coming after me pretty hard.”

Boudreaux enjoys all the attention he is receiving from Miami and is highly interested in what the Hurricanes have to offer down in Coral Gables.

“I’m pretty high on Miami; it’s a great place down there. They show me a lot of love and the coaching staff is probably one of the coolest coaching staffs I’ve ever met and I just can’t wait to get down there for the FSU game.”

The central Florida linemen is excited to watch one of the more storied rivals in college football and will be tuned into see how Miami’s offensive line performs.

“I’m just gonna see how they play, the offensive line against FSU. They’re a pretty good talent, but they’ve been doing well the last couple games opening up holes for Duke (Johnson). I heard they’re down to almost nine offensive linemen because a lot of them are getting hurt. I’m just looking for the comfort in Miami and the people around the program.”

On the other side of the ACC conference, the Clemson Tigers are another team that has sparked Boudreaux’s interest.

“I’m really high on Clemson. I really like the family atmosphere up there, everybody is just really friendly and awesome. Coach (Rob) Caldwell, the offensive line coach is the coolest guy and O-line coach I’ve met so far. He’s straightforward and coach Dabo (Swinney) is one of the most genuine coaches I’ve ever met.”

A family feel will be paramount in Boudreaux’s decision as well as early playing time.

“The biggest factor is the comfort and the fit of how I like it up there. Probably playing time, see if I can come in early and a family atmosphere and the coaches.”

Boudreaux has no decision date set yet, but will cut his list soon after his season.

Advertisement
Youve been killing, Tito... good work bro

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Good to know that the coaching staff is after him hard. Coral Gables is nicer than Clemson and closer to the beach.

Advertisement
Boudreaux just started following myself and a whole bunch of fellow Cane fans on Twitter. Kid looks like a beast.

WANT. Like that we're on him hard right now. You can never have enough stud lineman.

Advertisement
This kid apparently tweeted this tonight and later deleted it.

@PBoudreaux56 Very very disappointed in Miami.. Worst recruiting experience ever.Definitely not coming back here again

Advertisement
P-Money ‏@ParkerBoudreaux 22s22 seconds ago

OFFICIALLY COMMITTED TO EMBRY RIDDLE UNIVERSITY !!!! #BLESSED

Lol

This kid hated his visit and said he would never be back right? Then deleted the tweet.

Exactly nothing to see here with this kid for this young man with over 70 offers an counting. Who by the way got WORKED by a few dlinemen at the Orlando Nike Camp.

[video=youtube;Xam1VBPte3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xam1VBPte3w[/video]

He was pushed back into what would have been the QB on alot of his reps.
[video=youtube;AuyfFmhOeog]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuyfFmhOeog[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back