-Claims offers from FSUck and USF
-Grew up a FSUck fan
-Miami showing interest
-Has talked with Coley and Williams who will watch him during the spring
-Looks up to Deon and talks with him often

Info is from ITU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
**** where the **** did these kids grow up, what is this nonsense of F$U and UFag being fave schools growing up?

**** where the **** did these kids grow up, what is this nonsense of F$U and UFag being fave schools growing up?

Kids are fairweather by nature, and if these kids are 16 right now that means when they were 8-10 years old...the Gators were just starting their run with Urban and the Noles put it on us a couple of times.The best Miami teams these kids have seen as any sort of rational observer would be the 2005 team that got smoked by LSU...and thats being generous. Otherwise it would be the 9-4, JAcory as a Sophomore team. It does not surprise me that we are starting to see this.

kendrell mcfadden is from my old high school alma mater...his cousin is my boi Bryant Mcfadden who played @ FSU and in the pros...hence his liking of fsu. Kid is big time though...legit size..good bloodlines...also is cousin of Patrick Peterson (Cardinals) and Avery Johnson (lsu)

Advertisement

Kids are fairweather by nature, and if these kids are 16 right now that means when they were 8-10 years old...the Gators were just starting their run with Urban and the Noles put it on us a couple of times.The best Miami teams these kids have seen as any sort of rational observer would be the 2005 team that got smoked by LSU...and thats being generous. Otherwise it would be the 9-4, JAcory as a Sophomore team. It does not surprise me that we are starting to see this.
yeah i can see this but I'm sure they have also witnessed the greatest linebacker of all time dominate the game, arguably the best kick returner of all time, seen ed reed and sean taylor destroy people, among others

yeah i can see this but I'm sure they have also witnessed the greatest linebacker of all time dominate the game, arguably the best kick returner of all time, seen ed reed and sean taylor destroy people, among others
eh i guess your right though they see that as past stuff

Advertisement

They didn't see those guys making plays in a Miami uniform.

Advertisement

yea dudes are looking at 2013 and seeing dozens of players making it from fl and fla st and seeing us with 2 its not adding up to them

Exactly the point. We were good when these kids were 6y/o. Most of them prob didn´t know where most of the NFL players went to school until they started getting recruited. They grew up following the winning schools. 10+ years of mediocrity is starting to show.

When did you Graduate from McA, I graduated in 2001.
kendrell mcfadden is from my old high school alma mater...his cousin is my boi Bryant Mcfadden who played @ FSU and in the pros...hence his liking of fsu. Kid is big time though...legit size..good bloodlines...also is cousin of Patrick Peterson (Cardinals) and Avery Johnson (lsu)

Advertisement
Exactly the point. We were good when these kids were 6y/o. Most of them prob didn´t know where most of the NFL players went to school until they started getting recruited. They grew up following the winning schools. 10+ years of mediocrity is starting to show.

People need to stop with this exaggerated bull****. It's been exactly 10 seasons since we last played for a national championship, so certainly hasn't been 10+ by any definition of mediocrity. 2003 we went 11-2 won the Big East and Orange Bowl beating FSU twice, top 10 ranking. 2004 went 9-3 finished just outside top 10 spent most of year in top 10 as high as 3, 4 wins vs top 25. 2005 went 9-3 top 10 almost entire season as high as 3 in mid November. This is where wheels fell off. If you want to find a starting point for "mediocrity" it's Peach Bowl vs. LSU after 2005 season. So, that's 7 seasons. Sure, still too long for us a fans, but you don't need to make it bigger than it is. Alabama was pretty terrible from 1997 to 2005 with 3 sub .500 seasons including 3-8, but that didn't stop them from building what they have going right now.

When did you Graduate from McA, I graduated in 2001.

a year after

People need to stop with this exaggerated bull****. It's been exactly 10 seasons since we last played for a national championship, so certainly hasn't been 10+ by any definition of mediocrity. 2003 we went 11-2 won the Big East and Orange Bowl beating FSU twice, top 10 ranking. 2004 went 9-3 finished just outside top 10 spent most of year in top 10 as high as 3, 4 wins vs top 25. 2005 went 9-3 top 10 almost entire season as high as 3 in mid November. This is where wheels fell off. If you want to find a starting point for "mediocrity" it's Peach Bowl vs. LSU after 2005 season. So, that's 7 seasons. Sure, still too long for us a fans, but you don't need to make it bigger than it is. Alabama was pretty terrible from 1997 to 2005 with 3 sub .500 seasons including 3-8, but that didn't stop them from building what they have going right now.

7 years is pretty much the majority of middle and high school.

If you are splitting hairs over 7 years or 10 years of being ******....how far we done fell.

Advertisement
Back