2014 prospect Tyrell Tomlin calls Miami "my dream offer"

All ACC
Premium
From ESPN insider

After tallying 128 tackles, 19 tackles for loss, 5.5 sacks, four forced fumbles, one fumble recovery, two interceptions and breaking up four passes this season, linebacker Tyrell Tomlin (Marietta, Ga./Marietta) lived up to the nickname given to those who have seen him play.

”They call me 'The Phenom,' ” Tomlin said. “I tried to lead the defense the best way I could last season and I tried to play with intensity and physicality.”

“Miami has always been my dream offer because of their tradition and being known for having hard-hitting linebackers,” Tomlin said. “I want to visit Miami, Florida State, Minnesota, Maryland and North Carolina next spring.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"Dream offer" won't sting as much if they sign else where than "Dream School" and they sign else where.

Like the size if he is truly 220 already, he's a kid that could be 235 when he gets to college.

Advertisement
I do not doubt Tomlin, but I'm cautious when players say that Miami is their "dream school" (or say anything remotely similar in that regard). I've heard this story before (e.g., Eddie Goldman)... I'm hoping for a positive ending this time around.

Advertisement
Like the size if he is truly 220 already, he's a kid that could be 235 when he gets to college.

At that age, these numbers are nothing more than fairy tales. Internet recruiting is the only place in the world where 15 year old kids are 6'7" and 330.

That 15 year old was Beau Sandland and he ran a 4.12!!!!!

And this kid Tyrell...already benching 500....squatting 1100

Its been shown many times that some kids like to see just how many offers they can rack up. The dude looks like he may be legit at the next level, but we have a LOOOONG way to go before next february. Kirby is a Georgia LB stud. Keep an eye on him Meast!

Advertisement
Back