2014 Broward receiver feels Miami offer coming

View as article

Nash Williams

Freshman
2014 Cardinal Gibbons (Fla.) wide-receiver Trevon Lee has truly blossomed into one of the most skilled receivers in the state. At 6-foot-1 170-pounds Lee possesses tremendous size and speed.

Trevon isn't one of the more known prospects in south Florida, but holds offers from the likes of USC, Stanford, West Virginia and Clemson among others.

Lee says he has real interest in Miami even though he doesn't hold an offer from the 'Canes. But that may soon change.

"I have a good relationship with coach (Brennan) Carroll. And I expect (Miami) to offer soon." said Lee.

Lee has visited Miami once, but does not plan on camping there this summer.

What separates Trevon from other prospects might be his ability to catch in traffic. His hands are as good as any in Broward county.

Academics, relationship with coaches and campus atmosphere are the biggest factors in Lee's decision he said.

Having seen Lee play twice in his junior year I can honestly say he affects the game in many ways. His presence alone on the field draws double or even triple teams and could easily make an impact early in his college career.

Here is his highlight tape: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/669479/trevon-lee

**Trevon wants everyone to follow him on Twitter @Primetime_Tre

Advertisement
If you're borderline and you don't come to camp to show the coaches you mean business, don't be surprised if the offer never comes.

If you're borderline and you don't come to camp to show the coaches you mean business, don't be surprised if the offer never comes.
I was going to say that because that shows me you may not really want the offer even though he's better then guys like CJ Worton and some others with offers already

He is a good football player the type of kid that will end up out of state ball out and have everybody wondering why the big 3 didnt go after him

Question Nash did you just text with Lee? Is there a reason when you talk to these kids you dont have more quote or write articles?

Advertisement
[video=youtube;MnkaSs-F6fU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnkaSs-F6fU[/video]

Advertisement
Back