2012 recruits..possible 1st Rounders?

TheUnuffSAID

GreenTree All-American
So i was thinking we haven't hade a player drafted in the first round in forever(for our standards) so i ask out of the incoming 2012 recruits who do you see possibly becoming a first round pick... IMO Jelani Hamilton has my bet

Jelani Hamilton
Strong-Side Defensive End, Defensive Tackle
Fort Lauderdale, FL (St Thomas Aquinas)
Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 265 | 40: 4.70 |CLASS OF 2012

Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];504161 said:
I got to see them play before I can even think about them as a first rounder

U right... I'm just going off of tape and my feelings towards the recruits!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
don't know about Duke, as the value of the RB goes down in the L, then only those special, special specimens will be 1st rounders.

i'd say Howard and Bush and McCord that i can think of right now

don't know about Duke, as the value of the RB goes down in the L, then only those special, special specimens will be 1st rounders.

i'd say Howard and Bush and McCord that i can think of right now

NFL constantly changes though so who knows? RB's are down now, but still, weapons are weapons.

very true my boy. i'm thinking in terms of right now, and i doubt that that trend will change in 3 years. i'm thinking more in terms of these key positions: DE, CB and QB since those are the main components to the passing game. i don't think we have a 1st round QB on the roster right now, but i do see 1st round talent in Howard and Bush and maybe even Crawford. I see great pass rush ability in McCord.

not sure that Howard has/will have the necessary 1st round measurables for a corner

Deon Bush looks to have potential 1st round measurables though

Advertisement
Back