WATCH: Cade Weldon senior highlights WATCH: Cade Weldon senior highlights
WATCH: Cade Weldon senior highlights
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 146

Thread: WATCH: Cade Weldon senior highlights

  1. #1

    24

    WATCH: Cade Weldon senior highlights

    After missing his entire junior season with a knee injury, Miami QB commit Cade Weldon rebounded for a strong senior season. His Tampa Jefferson team fell to Tampa Jesuit last week in the 5A playoffs, but Weldon threw for 455 yards and 2 scores in the game.

    Check out Weldon's senior highlights below.



  2. #2

    7
    No way this kid isn't coming to compete to be a starter. I like him a lot

  3. #3

    1
    Are we recruiting any of those receivers?

  4. #4

    12
    This staff has two absolute elite QBs committed. Weldon's arm strength, release and ball placement is impressive. And he's a great athlete. Between Allison, Perry & Weldon we should feel good about the future at QB.

  5. #5

    0
    whats the deal with this kid? no one talks about him

  6. #6

    9
    I said when he committed that he plays like his dad but he's much bigger and more athletic. He's a legit prospect who is going to give the other QBs fits. Hope he sticks around if he doesn't get the gig right away.

  7. #7

    0
    Peter Ariz said: View Post
    After missing his entire junior season with a knee injury, Miami QB commit Cade Weldon rebounded for a strong senior season. His Tampa Jefferson team fell to Tampa Jesuit last week in the 5A playoffs, but Weldon threw for 455 yards and 2 scores in the game.

    Check out Weldon's senior highlights below.


    Kid has a canon. Some of those throws were wow!

  8. #8

    7
    competition between Weldon, Perry, and Allison is gonna be really interesting to watch.

  9. #9

    5
    Looks like his high school runs the shallow cross system Richt runs. The RPO style works with him because he can tuck it and run

  10. #10

    1
    Stud
    I haven't slept for 10 days, because that would be too long

  11. #11

    4
    I don't like how commanding you are of my actions with your capitalized thread title, pete.
    -Don't sleep on Iowa, those big corn feed gals give some good luvin and then they cook for you.
    -pregnant coochie is some good stuff. Generally a pregnant women is so horny they will hump a door knob due to all her hormones
    -Forget Marcia Brady, they have Ashley Graham types in lincoln, as as matter of fact she is from Lincoln, NEBRASKA. Big up's to all my big girl lovers out there!

    - Paranos da gaww

  12. #12

    0
    Who the WR that caught that pass around 1:15 and housed it?

  13. #13

    17
    Underrated in my opinion


  14. #14

    0
    mjackson6 said: View Post
    Who the WR that caught that pass around 1:15 and housed it?
    dude was lightning fast

  15. #15

  16. #16

    0
    Golsen82 said: View Post
    mjackson6 said: View Post
    Who the WR that caught that pass around 1:15 and housed it?
    dude was lightning fast
    Hell ya and that lateral quickness was insane

  17. #17

    2
    Agree that this player has been way underrated on this board.

    My dream: Kaaya comes back for his senior year bigger, stronger, faster, more nimble and more experienced in the CMR system. Then, in Spring 2018, we have a battle royale among Perry, Weldon, Allison and Sheriffs.

    May the best man win.

  18. #18

  19. #19

    -22
    He's better than Kaaya now

  20. #20

    -16
    Cortez55403 said: View Post
    Agree that this player has been way underrated on this board.

    My dream: Kaaya comes back for his senior year bigger, stronger, faster, more nimble and more experienced in the CMR system. Then, in Spring 2018, we have a battle royale among Perry, Weldon, Allison and Sheriffs.

    May the best man win.
    Come back to get beat out great idea .

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. ATH Herb Waters 2012 Senior Highlights
    By CANE in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
  2. Ereck Flowers (Senior Highlights)
    By DMoney in forum Eye in the Sky
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 05:58 PM
  3. Danny Dillard senior highlights
    By Dan E. Dangerously in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 01:34 PM
  4. The baseball kid's Senior Highlights....
    By Ibisuponatime in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 07:49 PM
  5. Josh Witt (Senior Highlights)
    By DMoney in forum Eye in the Sky
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:08 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions