Tedarrell Slaton down to 2
Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... Last

Thread: Tedarrell Slaton down to 2

Tedarrell Slaton down to 2

UF and UGA according to the sun sentinel

Also has decided he wants to play DT

Fire Scrubmph
    -Don't sleep on Iowa, those big corn feed gals give some good luvin and then they cook for you.
    -pregnant coochie is some good stuff. Generally a pregnant women is so horny they will hump a door knob due to all her hormones

- Paranos da gaww

This kid is a total turd. **** em'.
    proud to be the #1 Penn State hater on earth.

He is following the Wilson do do train...

That boy in the interview said he cut out schools who were recruiting him on offense but y'all going to blame rumph regardless

But three weeks before National Signing Day, he says he's narrowed his list of favored suitors to two of the college programs recruiting him to play D Florida and Georgia.

"I cut all the schools out that offered me for offense," Slaton said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/broward/fl-hs-fb-heritage-slaton-2bd-0111-20170110-story.html
    Last edited by brock; 01-10-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Is anyone really surprised?
    I was band by DMoney and all I got was this lousy signature.

#FreeRVA
    #BringBackCaneDynasty

lol..no chance he plays dt. Hell he may not make it through conditioning times let alone run with the dlineman. It sounds good though....

keep driving past aventura straight to boca, broward is a cesspool

Canefam said: View Post
    He is following the Wilson do do train...
    he is an original Heritage kid though...he was at heritage all 4 years...and before the wilson's were even there.....he is just a wierd kid, who thinks way to much of himself. Anyone who can stroke that ego has a shot..

Once again blame the coaches if you want but these ****ing kids are becoming cancers like this **** is a joke

Ah well, sometimes kids can't be saved from themselves.

Dude makes Keef Bryant seem like a genius

To blame rumph shows you should kill yourself. We don't want this kid at DT. We barely wanted him at gaurd for God's sake. Let some kid hold yall up cause now he wants to play DT. It's always someway we should be coddling these kids. **** that.

We're trying to build a wall around kids & an area who ****ing hate us lol
    proud to be the #1 Penn State hater on earth.

micmeistr8 said: View Post
    Dude makes Keef Bryant seem like a genius
    He was "carried" by the AH teachers and administration to keep him in football. He is used to having his booty kissed. He is not tough mentally and will amount to not much until he changes that attitude and outlook on life..

If he thinks he can play DT, then I can't knock him, because the same thing happened to Norton and it worked out great for us and him, hope he's goes to UGA tho

Ver said: View Post
    If he thinks he can play DT, then I can't knock him, because the same thing happened to Norton and it worked out great for us and him, hope he's goes to UGA tho
    Norton had played both ways on a rather consistent basis I believe.

We should offered him as dt

I highly doubt those teams recruiting him for "defense" are serious about it, just playing the game. Dude will get a couple snaps on defense they'll say he is not good enough and voila he is back to guard. Don't see why we can't do that ****.

And yea, it's totally not a failure by Rumph...he apparently gets a pass on everyone from his old high school. Dude can't recruit.

Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... Last