Syracuse Game today
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: Syracuse Game today

  1. #21

    0
    Consigliere said: View Post
    Reed and Newton (so far) combined for 3-17 from FG.
    I don't even remember Newton scoring jack sh!t.

  2. #22

    0
    Another miss on the FT. Followed up by another missed jumper.

  3. #23

  4. #24

    1
    This is going to be this team this year. Very frustrating at times and then win some big games at times. The goal has to be having a .500 or better record in conference. Losing a game like this hurts.

  5. #25

    0
    What is this time for Newton to take over?!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #26

    0
    mwcane31 said: View Post
    What is this time for Newton to take over?!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ESL?

  7. #27

    0
    Miami04 said: View Post
    This is going to be this team this year. Very frustrating at times and then win some big games at times. The goal has to be having a .500 or better record in conference. Losing a game like this hurts.
    Hurts real bad...not a very good squad and these are the ACC games we have to win.

    DJ was the only individual on our bench that bothered to even show up.

    Wow...we have been launching all night, and Reed decides to throw a turnover down low with 2 on the shot clock..down 15.

    UM

  8. #28

    0
    Miami04 said: View Post
    This is going to be this team this year. Very frustrating at times and then win some big games at times. The goal has to be having a .500 or better record in conference. Losing a game like this hurts.
    Yup. Losing to a sub 200 RPI team is not good. Bad fuking loss.

  9. #29

    0
    Consigliere said: View Post
    Miami04 said: View Post
    This is going to be this team this year. Very frustrating at times and then win some big games at times. The goal has to be having a .500 or better record in conference. Losing a game like this hurts.
    Yup. Losing to a sub 200 RPI team is not good. Bad fuking loss.
    They're not very good, just like every other basketball team that has a terrible PG!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #30

    0
    Reed and Newton combined for 5-23 from FG and 8 turnovers.

    Some other highlights:

    1. 2-10 from FT
    2. 15 Turnovers


    8 days off, make it up against ND at home.

  11. #31

    0
    mwcane31 said: View Post
    Consigliere said: View Post
    Miami04 said: View Post
    This is going to be this team this year. Very frustrating at times and then win some big games at times. The goal has to be having a .500 or better record in conference. Losing a game like this hurts.
    Yup. Losing to a sub 200 RPI team is not good. Bad fuking loss.
    They're not very good, just like every other basketball team that has a terrible PG!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seriously, ESL?

  12. #32

    0
    Consigliere said: View Post
    mwcane31 said: View Post
    Consigliere said: View Post
    Miami04 said: View Post
    This is going to be this team this year. Very frustrating at times and then win some big games at times. The goal has to be having a .500 or better record in conference. Losing a game like this hurts.
    Yup. Losing to a sub 200 RPI team is not good. Bad fuking loss.
    They're not very good, just like every other basketball team that has a terrible PG!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seriously, ESL?
    Lol!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #33

    0
    That sucked.

    Turnovers, poor FT shooting, and our two leading scorers couldn't hit ****. It was painful watching us go up against that zone. I lost count of how many times we came down and passed it between the top of the key and the wing without looking inside or to the high post only to get the clock down to 10 seconds and chuck up a bad shot.

  14. #34

    0
    What is up with Newton?

    Seems like he hasn't been the same since the suspension last year.

  15. #35

    0
    Newton such a me type of player

  16. #36

    0
    E
    numbers said: View Post
    That sucked.

    Turnovers, poor FT shooting, and our two leading scorers couldn't hit ****. It was painful watching us go up against that zone. I lost count of how many times we came down and passed it between the top of the key and the wing without looking inside or to the high post only to get the clock down to 10 seconds and chuck up a bad shot.
    Definitely had that Frank Haith feel to it huh? Patty cake up top all night long. Scary thought is what if DJ was cold tonight.

  17. #37

    0
    There are no easy road games in the ACC. Without DJ we lose this one by 25+.

  18. #38

    1
    Notsince1985 said: View Post
    So we're losing by 10 to a team that lost to a St Johns team by 33 and St. Johns lost to Delaware State. ****.
    You know it doesn't work that way.

  19. #39

    0
    Terrible loss.

  20. #40

    0
    406Cane said: View Post
    Terrible loss.
    Not really. Losing to Walford or SC State would have been a terrible loss. Losing @ Syracuse is not a terrible loss.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

User Tag List

Posting Permissions