Boy dont you sleep on Garvin boySo in putting together the Spring roster, some questions stuck out to me:
- Who is going to play nickel if Jaquan moves to safety full-time?
- Will the incumbent QBs (Rosier, Allison, Sherriffs) stave off Weldon and eventually Perry?
- What's ' status?
- Will Cager be ready for Spring and if not, who's playing WR? Will it be the Malik Meriweather show again?
- How have the younger OL troops developed? We've already run off some dead weight - who's left and who's left behind?
- How ready is ?
- Do we have a LT?
- Are Owens and Gordinier going to be healthy for Spring?
- Where does start his career? I think he's a boundary CB by nature for sure, but with our current CB depth...? Will he line up both ways?
- How quickly can pick up the defense?
Guys I'm excited to see in Spring:
- All of the QBs
- The young TEs Haskins and Irvin
- The OL, particularly the backups, to see how far we have to go yet