Rick Neuheisal Rick Neuheisal
Rick Neuheisal
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 104

Thread: Rick Neuheisal

  1. #1

    -33

    Rick Neuheisal

    Thinks that the crowd will be 50% Notre Dame fans on Saturday

    Get out there Miami!!

  2. #2

    2
    my fear right now about attendance is that there are so many tickets available on stubhub and they're super expensive. I'm worried that people are more worried about trying to turn a big profit off of tix instead of actually just going to the game. I paid 50 for tickets to VT game and those same seats are well over 300 for Saturday. I get that it's a big game, but it would really suck if there were a bunch of empty seats simply because they were too expensive for most real fans to go.

  3. #3

    79
    Just about everything that guy has said about Miami this season has been wrong.

  4. #4

    31
    He's been talking **** about Miami all year.

    I love that our success makes him miserable

  5. #5

    58
    Guy is still bitter about 65-7, f him

  6. #6

    2
    thisismyusername said: View Post
    my fear right now about attendance is that there are so many tickets available on stubhub and they're super expensive. I'm worried that people are more worried about trying to turn a big profit off of tix instead of actually just going to the game. I paid 50 for tickets to VT game and those same seats are well over 300 for Saturday. I get that it's a big game, but it would really suck if there were a bunch of empty seats simply because they were too expensive for most real fans to go.
    It's gonna be sold out, like any ticket on stub hub if it doesn't sell, most people eat it and go themselves or give it to friends

  7. #7

    14
    Won’t be anywhere close to 50% Nd

  8. #8

    5
    grogz26 said: View Post
    Thinks that the crowd will be 50% Notre Dame fans on Saturday

    Get out there Miami!!
    Notre dame let uga fsns come to their house and take over.. it was like 35-40% bulldog fans at that game.. will be 15% nd fans at hard rock

  9. #9

    1
    thisismyusername said: View Post
    my fear right now about attendance is that there are so many tickets available on stubhub and they're super expensive. I'm worried that people are more worried about trying to turn a big profit off of tix instead of actually just going to the game. I paid 50 for tickets to VT game and those same seats are well over 300 for Saturday. I get that it's a big game, but it would really suck if there were a bunch of empty seats simply because they were too expensive for most real fans to go.
    This is an absurdly dumb take.

    The game is sold out, why would there be empty seats? For most people selling to make a profit, they'll just go to the game if they can't sell.

  10. #10

    7
    Well if it's Neuheisal saying it, we can be sure he has some money riding on it.

  11. #11

    6

  12. #12

    0
    Ugh what a dingbat

  13. #13

    2
    Why is anyone still listening to him

  14. #14

    5
    ScubaCane said: View Post
    Guy is still bitter about 65-7, f him
    This. He was neutered that night.

  15. #15

    2
    Dude has issues

  16. #16

    0
    Every fan needs to post this on their bulletin board.

  17. #17

    4
    buddy still hurt about that beat down back in 2001. move along.

  18. #18

    8
    Newweasel and his midget co-host said we’d have 7k fans in the stands for the Vag Tech game. They’re constantly roasting our stadium and fans. Keep the hate and disrespect flowing!
    "My Christness Definds Me"--Gus Felder

  19. #19

    7
    Does he know how long the city of Miami has been waiting for a winner?

    Now it's Canes are 8-0 against 8-1 ND and this dude thinks half the stadium will be ND fans? lulz

    FSU doesn't even get close to 50%.

    ND will probably have around 15% of the stadium if I had to guess.

  20. #20

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

User Tag List

Posting Permissions