IMO Bamer Got Exposed for...... IMO Bamer Got Exposed for...... - Page 2
IMO Bamer Got Exposed for......
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
Results 21 to 40 of 86

Thread: IMO Bamer Got Exposed for......

  1. #21

    3
    I stopped reading after "they don't have great coaching".


    THEY'RE IN THE FVCKING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVERY YEAR REGARDLESS OF WHO'S ON THEIR ROSTER!!!

  2. #22

    1
    Dghustla said: View Post
    Only thing you got right was that their DBs are as good as advertised. They get great pass rush and most teams don't have the Oline to allow QBs to throw deep.

    Everything just seems like hate. If they made 1 play on defense at any point in that drive you wouldn't have made this thread.
    Dude, if Mike Williams doesn't "moss" their DB's like five times then we're not reading this thread. LOL

  3. #23

    -1
    KrazyCane said: View Post
    Nick Saban is the most overrated db corch in CFB... Corners always get exposed against legit offenses and then they bust in the NFL.
    Kill yourself.

  4. #24

    0
    gfer1988 said: View Post
    CaneFanWNY said: View Post
    Completely off topic but I'm not starting a separate post for it.

    Bammer needs to be exposed for their cesspool of a fanbase. Why any kid wants to play there is beyond me

    Attachment 41448
    This. Always hear about how teams negatively recruited against us. You know how easy it would be too negatively recruit against the southeast from a cultural and historical standpoint. Got to fight fire with fire
    Probably am Auburn fan masquerading as a Bama fan. I know when we see some crazy stuff from our fans, I've seen people here chalk it up to much the same, but replace Auburn with FSU.

    BAMA didn't get exposed last night, they just got beat by a group of players who refused to lose. Clemson was getting stuck left and right, Watson almost killed a few times. They took those hits, dusted themselves off, and believed in themselves. They had some guys have a special game and when the opportunity was there, they went out winners.

  5. #25

    8
    Bama loses one National Championship game, to a 1st round Quarterback and 1st round WR, with one second left in the game, and now their coaching is overrated and they only do well because of depth and blah blah blah.

    Are you people serious? LOL

    Clemson had to make phenomenal play after phenomenal play to pull this game out. It was just their night.
    You guys are talking about DB coaching but Clemson's guys weren't wide open the majority of the night. The Clemson WR's had to make ridiculous plays that NO DEFENSIVE BACK could defend. The two TD's that Renfro caught were on well-designed pick plays. That sh!t happens. Clemson's coaches get paid too.
    (happened to our DB's during our heyday too)

    Last night doesn't change the fact that Alabama has the top defense in the country every year and they are always in contention for the National Championship. They were a few big plays away from winning it this year with a True Freshman Quarterback.

  6. #26

    5
    And I'm part of the minority that thinks Alabama's players aren't as good as people think they are. Never have been. I don't care WTF the recruiting sites say. That's why they go to the NFL and bust.

    The product you're seeing on Saturdays has more to do with coaching than it does with athletes.

  7. #27

    0
    Coach Macho said: View Post
    And I'm part of the minority that thinks Alabama's players aren't as good as people think they are. Never have been. I don't care WTF the recruiting sites say. That's why they go to the NFL and bust.

    The product you're seeing on Saturdays has more to do with coaching than it does with athletes.
    I'm with you. Saban is an ELITE coach. Maybe one of the few guys who could coach both sides of the ball at an effective level. He doesn't get enough credit for his coaching acumen bc of his ridiculous recruiting classes. They are every bit of a system orientated team as any other in the country. Ppl sometimes act like they're just out their playing street ball.

  8. #28

    0
    One thing for sure Saban had an answer for that RPO BS. He forced Clemson's offense to choose the run 98% of the time in their RPO reads. That crap is so flawed. If they could have gotten the Freshman QB going for one more play it would have been the wrap!!!

  9. #29

    1
    Ropa said: View Post
    One thing for sure Saban had an answer for that RPO BS. He forced Clemson's offense to choose the run 98% of the time in their RPO reads. That crap is so flawed.
    STFU

  10. #30

    0
    When Bama plays QB's that can extend plays and DB's have to play man instead of zone. They get exposed and that why I think people question the coaching. They look world class sitting in zone while the front 4 blowing the oline and making the QB rush a throw.

  11. #31

    1
    ScubaCane said: View Post
    blackvern said: View Post
    #1 Just Stop

    #2 Truth

    #3 Kyle Wright to Miami

    #4 Tim williams and Johnathan Allen dominated the whole game!! WTF?? Did you not see the game they had? They got winded in the 4th qtr from constant 3 and outs on offense. They beasted the whole game

    #5 QB did construct a game winning drive...but your right but hell look who they won a championship with last year

    #6 reluctantly agree but they do put WR's in the NFL
    Frankly thought Tim Williams was a non-factor, that other DE though #22 , holy cow. That kid was a beast
    I don't remember tim williams playing other than him gettin pancakes or spun like a wheel in pass pro. He definately got exposed

  12. #32

    0
    Gator Hatar said: View Post
    1. They don't have great coaching, but great depth and that's their only advantage.

    2. There DB's look great because they can use only 4 to rush, 7 into coverage or blitz a LB and still have 6 in coverage. Always one over top.

    3. Their Dline is the key. Their (DLine) make their LB's and DB's look like 10's when they are 7/8's at best. Their ability to stack Dlinemen is the key to their success and most admired about their recruiting.

    4. That said, I think last night we saw that Tim Wms and Johnathan Allen just aren't as kick ass against same level talent. They look a lot better than they are because: a. They have solid DLinemen at all positions, which makes them all look a lot better b. They are better than 95% of the teams they play c. Facing better OLinemen every week in the nfl most of them will be average.

    5. Their QB would be regarded as garbage if he played anywhere else. I know he's a freshman, but if not for playing for a loaded team he'd be career clip board holder. I can only imagine how putrid their other QB's must be if he's the best they have.

    6. Why any kid would want to play WR there in the next 2 years shows they are cowards or idiots wanting to hop on the train and ignore they don't have a passing QB or system. Why not play at a more WR and QB capable team?
    Mostly, but don't have great coaching?

    1. Getting great recruits is part of great coaching.
    2. Several 80s, 90s, and 00s Miami teams would like to point out that it takes more than superior talent to win all the games.

  13. #33

    1
    CaneFanWNY said: View Post
    Completely off topic but I'm not starting a separate post for it.

    Bammer needs to be exposed for their cesspool of a fanbase. Why any kid wants to play there is beyond me

    Attachment 41448
    is it really beyond you ? everyone and their mama knows why these kids go to Bama. They want to win. Most have been winning all their life and want to continue to win. Bama is favored in every single game. They know that Bama gets the best of the best and they want to play with the best, know that they can beat out other top guys for a starting position, and know that the guy next to them isn't some 2-star scrub, but a 4 or 5 star just like him. Its pretty simple why these kids go there. Kids ,and a lot of adults, honestly are front runners these days (see Heat "fans" a couple yrs ago, and Warriors "fans") see don't have to agree with their reasoning to see why they go there

  14. #34

    0
    The only time I heard Tim Williams name was pre-game and how he needed to have a BIG GAME to catapult him to the NFL. That big boy #75 for Clemson was mauling him like a baby seal.
    I am 2.2 pounds...you barely 125 grams

  15. #35

    0
    Gator Hatar said: View Post
    1. They don't have great coaching, but great depth and that's their only advantage.
    if you truly believe this, you're certifiably retarded.
    i'm not sure how i can post with this raging erichtion.

  16. #36

    0
    Coach Macho said: View Post
    KrazyCane said: View Post
    Nick Saban is the most overrated db corch in CFB... Corners always get exposed against legit offenses and then they bust in the NFL.
    Kill yourself.
    This has been a fact since Saban arrived at Bama.... Prove me wrong???

    It's easy for a corner to look legit in the SEC.... If Bamas dline can't get a sack or scare the qb to a hurried throw, the corners get exposed
    Last edited by KrazyCane; 01-11-2017 at 03:39 AM.

  17. #37

    0
    Coach Macho said: View Post
    Bama loses one National Championship game, to a 1st round Quarterback and 1st round WR, with one second left in the game, and now their coaching is overrated and they only do well because of depth and blah blah blah.

    Are you people serious? LOL

    Clemson had to make phenomenal play after phenomenal play to pull this game out. It was just their night.
    You guys are talking about DB coaching but Clemson's guys weren't wide open the majority of the night. The Clemson WR's had to make ridiculous plays that NO DEFENSIVE BACK could defend. The two TD's that Renfro caught were on well-designed pick plays. That sh!t happens. Clemson's coaches get paid too.
    (happened to our DB's during our heyday too)

    Last night doesn't change the fact that Alabama has the top defense in the country every year and they are always in contention for the National Championship. They were a few big plays away from winning it this year with a True Freshman Quarterback.
    //////////////////////////////////////////


    Clemsons' defense stinks like a 300 pound womans vagina after a three mile walk. The LB's are horrible, the DB's aren't much better. If not for the D-Line they would've shat the bed like they DID against Troy.
    I am 2.2 pounds...you barely 125 grams

  18. #38

    3
    Losing at home 58-0, getting your HC fired, and your starting QB knocked out and psychologically destroyed for the rest of his college career= exposed by Clemson.

    Losing a nail biter NC game (a game your're in almost every damn year) is not being exposed by Clemson.
    Last edited by tcgrad1014; 01-11-2017 at 08:13 AM.

  19. #39

    1
    Coach Macho said: View Post
    Dghustla said: View Post
    Only thing you got right was that their DBs are as good as advertised. They get great pass rush and most teams don't have the Oline to allow QBs to throw deep.

    Everything just seems like hate. If they made 1 play on defense at any point in that drive you wouldn't have made this thread.
    Dude, if Mike Williams doesn't "moss" their DB's like five times then we're not reading this thread. LOL
    People are underestimating how dominant Clemson's passing game is. They have deshaun Watson and Hercules, Zeus, and Apollo at WR

    Why try to tear down bama who was seconds away from winning the game? It's fine to admit we are years away (besides the front 7, lbs, Richards, and a couple other players) from being able to compete at that level instead of tearing down the program who has dominated the last decade. I hate Bama too but objectively we aren't there yet
    Last edited by Kyle Liburd; 01-11-2017 at 07:08 AM.

  20. #40

    0
    If they made one play?? Well that's usually the difference between winning and losing. Its fair to call nick saban overrated bc he wasn't a good coach until he loaded up with 5 stars at every position.

    How is it that your loaded secondary full of 5 star corners couldn't make that "just one play" to win then?? They look ridiculous when they're being attacked vertically.

    Technique disappears and they (the CBS) lose focus. We are talking about the same Clemson offense that won most of their games by less than a TD and lost to Pitt at home. That Clemson team wasn't some historically great team not even close. But that Bama defense was supposedly historically great and they didn't lose bc of a bs PI call. They lost bc Nick Saban is a terrible db coach. No wonder their starting cbs are projected as safeties at the next level.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

User Tag List

Posting Permissions