Could play an FSU team in shambles again. Could play an FSU team in shambles again.
Could play an FSU team in shambles again.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 89

Thread: Could play an FSU team in shambles again.

  1. #1

    10

    Could play an FSU team in shambles again.

    With Blackman, we all know NC State is going to be a tough matchup for FSU. Although NCSU's defense hasn't looked quite as good as advertised, they played FSU real tough last season and it's going to be Blackman's first game. There's a more than decent chance NC State wins that game.

    If FSU loses to NCSU there's no way they get up for the Wake game especially with Miami following. Clawson's teams have historically had success in their 4th year. They've looked decent in their first two games, blowing out BC. With Utah State and App St the next two on their schedule they can be going into a home game 4-0 and pumped up to play an FSU team that probably wouldn't give a ****. We've seen Wake trap FSU with talented teams in the past.

    We all know no matter what FSU comes to play against us, but we have a chance to add on to a miserable stretch for FSU in front of their fans.

  2. #2

    67
    I don't think they lose to Wake, not sure they lose to NC St either, but it should be a tough game.

    What I expect from us is to go up to Tally & beat the brakes off those guys.

    31 year old Lincoln Riley just marched into the Horseshoe & whooped Oh St's ass, a team that most of the media was picking to win the National Championship this year.

    Kirby Smart marched into South Bend & beat Touchdown Jesus without his starting QB & team full of Coach Richt recruits (at least half).

    We better play with a chip on our shoulder, we need to play pissed off Football. Just as angry as the staff got at the media for talking sh*t about us for canceling Ark st (& rightfully so), they should be equally as pissed about losing to FSU last year & them disrespecting us on our field.

    Coach Richt has a phenomenal record with I think a 72% winning percentage, but he needs to get the Big game monkey off his back. This FSU game is perfect for that.

    I wanna see a team that's inspired & playing like it's the last game they'll ever play, I know Irma has completely altered our season, but if we're able to take the field vs them, then there shouldn't be any excuses for a lackluster performance.

    We basically have a month to prepare for them & I know we been prepping for them since Spring, so we need to come out ready for War.

    This is going to be the biggest game on our schedule, that ****in streak needs to end this season & I know there are things are more important than Football, but if we make the trip up to Doak, we better leave that ****hole stadium with a W.
    #ItsAllAboutTheU!!!

    Orgullo de la Panama Cimmaron 🇵🇦🇯🇲

  3. #3

    4
    I'm not ignoring what El is saying...but the hilarity to come if FSU ends up 0-3 going into Miami..

  4. #4

    19
    Doesn't matter if they're down to their 3rd string everything and winless. They are coming to play. This is a rivalry game, Jumbo knows how important it is for recruiting (you could make the argument that THIS game THIS year is the most important one he's had since his championship run), and they will be ready.

    We better be, too.

  5. #5

    12
    Y'all must have storm stupidity if you think FSU won't be ready.

  6. #6

    5
    Angry Ibis said: View Post
    Y'all must have storm stupidity if you think FSU won't be ready.
    Who in the thread said they won't?

  7. #7

    6
    Smh.. FSU ain't losing to NC State or Wake Forest.

  8. #8

    1
    1hurricane said: View Post
    Smh.. FSU ain't losing to NC State or Wake Forest.
    Guarantee the NCSU spread is within a TD
    Last edited by FlaSportsFan88; 09-10-2017 at 01:49 PM.

  9. #9

    1
    1hurricane said: View Post
    Smh.. FSU ain't losing to NC State or Wake Forest.
    I am leaning towards this sentiment but you just never know.

    Having to rely on a very inexperienced Frosh RB and a Frosh QB could put them in very bad positions in both games. We just don't know how they will play under adversity until they actually do it.
    Jimbo has his work cut out for him cause Turnovers and penalties could be their doom.

  10. #10

    3
    1hurricane said: View Post
    Smh.. FSU ain't losing to NC State or Wake Forest.

    Yea I agree that's stupid talk...The noles only lost one player albeit their most important one but on offense.

    That defense is still in tact and the Blackmon kid is good just skinny.

    The noles ain't laying down for anyone.I expect we beat them but I doubt we just go in and beat them by 30.Its still gonna be a war.

  11. #11

    0
    KWConch said: View Post
    1hurricane said: View Post
    Smh.. FSU ain't losing to NC State or Wake Forest.

    Yea I agree that's stupid talk...The noles only lost one player albeit their most important one but on offense.

    That defense is still in tact and the Blackmon kid is good just skinny.

    The noles ain't laying down for anyone.I expect we beat them but I doubt we just go in and beat them by 30.Its still gonna be a war.
    He's been there a month. How do you know he's good?

  12. #12

    3
    FSU should have been beat by NC State last season, now they're without Cook and are starting a non EE true freshman. NC was a missed kick away from beating Clemson last season and they return a lot of their defense. Hey, you can think FSU will win but it's not "smh" or "stupid talk", unless you think FSU's the 85 bears.

    Wake? Maybe it's a stretch but let me dream of Nole demise.

  13. #13

    4
    FlaSportsFan88 said: View Post
    KWConch said: View Post
    1hurricane said: View Post
    Smh.. FSU ain't losing to NC State or Wake Forest.

    Yea I agree that's stupid talk...The noles only lost one player albeit their most important one but on offense.

    That defense is still in tact and the Blackmon kid is good just skinny.

    The noles ain't laying down for anyone.I expect we beat them but I doubt we just go in and beat them by 30.Its still gonna be a war.
    He's been there a month. How do you know he's good?
    Well I'll just say he was good in a HS....that would be the same way we know Perry is good right????

  14. #14

    0
    FSU may have lost their starting QB, but this is still a very talented team. I just don't see a demise like some others are seeing and or hoping for

  15. #15

    4
    atlCanesFan said: View Post
    FSU may have lost their starting QB, but this is still a very talented team. I just don't see a demise like some others are seeing and or hoping for

    A lot of orange and green glasses being worn in here..

  16. #16

    -3
    KWConch said: View Post
    atlCanesFan said: View Post
    FSU may have lost their starting QB, but this is still a very talented team. I just don't see a demise like some others are seeing and or hoping for

    A lot of orange and green glasses being worn in here..
    You may be looking out of Garnett and Gold glasses if you don't think FSU's in for a long year with their situation at QB. Kelly hasn't produced any dominant defenses like a lot on here think.

  17. #17

    28
    KWConch said: View Post
    atlCanesFan said: View Post
    FSU may have lost their starting QB, but this is still a very talented team. I just don't see a demise like some others are seeing and or hoping for

    A lot of orange and green glasses being worn in here..
    I don't think anybody is predicting that FSU is going to be terrible, at least I'm not.

    But I am expecting a win on 10/7, if that makes me a homer then so be it.

    Yall spent the last 7 months screaming to the high heavens that Perry wasn't ready & we absolutely could not win with him at the helm.

    Now people are giving Blackman credit that they wouldn't even think of extending to our own TF QB.
    #ItsAllAboutTheU!!!

    Orgullo de la Panama Cimmaron 🇵🇦🇯🇲

  18. #18

    0
    KWConch said: View Post
    FlaSportsFan88 said: View Post
    KWConch said: View Post
    1hurricane said: View Post
    Smh.. FSU ain't losing to NC State or Wake Forest.

    Yea I agree that's stupid talk...The noles only lost one player albeit their most important one but on offense.

    That defense is still in tact and the Blackmon kid is good just skinny.

    The noles ain't laying down for anyone.I expect we beat them but I doubt we just go in and beat them by 30.Its still gonna be a war.
    He's been there a month. How do you know he's good?
    Well I'll just say he was good in a HS....that would be the same way we know Perry is good right????
    But Perry is our third string QB

  19. #19

    0
    Liberty City El said: View Post
    KWConch said: View Post
    atlCanesFan said: View Post
    FSU may have lost their starting QB, but this is still a very talented team. I just don't see a demise like some others are seeing and or hoping for

    A lot of orange and green glasses being worn in here..
    I don't think anybody is predicting that FSU is going to be terrible, at least I'm not.

    But I am expecting a win on 10/7, if that makes me a homer then so be it.

    Yall spent the last 7 months screaming to the high heavens that Perry wasn't ready & we absolutely could not win with him at the helm.

    Now people are giving Blackman credit that they wouldn't even think of extending to our own TF QB.
    I think we beat them too....but this was about saying the noles were going to lose to WF and NCST....We are better than both those teams and I think the noles are too even though Frenchy got hurt.

  20. #20

    1
    Talk about reaching

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

User Tag List

Posting Permissions