Pete: Hearing anything on Billy Gibson Pete: Hearing anything on Billy Gibson
Pete: Hearing anything on Billy Gibson
Page 1 of 24 123 11 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 471

Thread: Pete: Hearing anything on Billy Gibson

  1. #1

    1

    Pete: Hearing anything on Billy Gibson

    Just saw a tweet on the TL where he's decommitting which was subsequently deleted.

  2. #2

    28
    His coach told me yesterday that he is enrolling at Miami next week.

  3. #3

    10
    Peter Ariz said: View Post
    His coach told me yesterday that he is enrolling at Miami next week.
    "I'm hurt, dog! Don't ask me if I'm alright! Hell nah! Joaquin said DOMINATE, and we not doin it!"

  4. #4

    0
    Saw it re-tweeted.


  5. #5

    0
    orange&green84 said: View Post
    Saw it re-tweeted.

    The person mentioned in the tweet is some chick - my guess is buddy got his phone stolen. Opening opinions? WTF does that even mean.

  6. #6

    2
    I think he was hack...no longer posted! He comin'...

  7. #7

    -3
    Maybe He didn't get accepted?

  8. #8

    1
    jmccomber5 said: View Post
    orange&green84 said: View Post
    Saw it re-tweeted.

    The person mentioned in the tweet is some chick - my guess is buddy got his phone stolen. Opening opinions? WTF does that even mean.
    Yeah, I saw it as well. I'm over on the West Coast so I'm a bit tired so I'm not at full speed yet. Need my coffee.

    Sorry for the early heart attack fellas. Happy Friday

  9. #9

    0
    Didn't mean to up or down vote.

    My guess is Gibson was probably just messing around with someone, then tried (but failed) to delete it before anyone caught it

  10. #10

    0
    this a kid saban wants.....str8 savage

  11. #11

    1
    Distructobot3000 said: View Post
    Didn't mean to up or down vote.

    My guess is Gibson was probably just messing around with someone, then tried (but failed) to delete it before anyone caught it
    Twitter is forever.

  12. #12

    0
    Dwinstitles said: View Post
    this a kid saban wants.....str8 savage
    He's one kid that I don't know much about this cycle. You're saying he has a commitable offer from Bama?

  13. #13

    2
    Got tired of hearing it all year, but after watching him at States, he is an in the box safety. Unlike say a Jamal Carter, Gibson has excellent football instincts, can cover in space across the middle and college training will make him faster and more physical. He's a 4**** easily IMO.

  14. #14

    -2
    Dwinstitles said: View Post
    this a kid saban wants.....str8 savage
    Yeah but it seems like Strong or Taggart will get him if we don't...

    Obv hope he sticks...Classes can't start soon enough.
    Last edited by skeeter; 01-06-2017 at 12:52 PM.

  15. #15

    3
    Sabetta said: View Post
    Dwinstitles said: View Post
    this a kid saban wants.....str8 savage
    He's one kid that I don't know much about this cycle. You're saying he has a commitable offer from Bama?
    Idk about the Saban part but to me this kid is underrated and I know that's being thrown around with a lot of our commits but he truly is. I think he's going be a great player.
    The eye of the hurricane sits In my heart- Ray

    You mopes need get this thru your head, noncommittable offer = doesn't really have an offer.

  16. #16

    2
    Gator Hatar said: View Post
    Got tired of hearing it all year, but after watching him at States, he is an in the box safety. Unlike say a Jamal Carter, Gibson has excellent football instincts, can cover in space across the middle and college training will make him faster and more physical. He's a 4**** easily IMO.
    Yeah, Gibson's good. I'm glad he was rated a 3-star and went under the radar a bit.

  17. #17

    0
    Sabetta said: View Post
    Dwinstitles said: View Post
    this a kid saban wants.....str8 savage
    He's one kid that I don't know much about this cycle. You're saying he has a commitable offer from Bama?
    U have to ask @Peter Ariz cuz I know I read bama wants him....its like they came late to the party which is good that we can identify kids before them. Remember Eddie Jackson I think Gibson is a savage man especially if bama wants him they r great with dB's and wrs.
    I believe I read it on the wez there recruiting thread is better than the one here and its one thread.

    I'm not 100% I'm just passing what I read....ask Pete but this Gibson kid is good real good especially in the box.

  18. #18

    0
    I know this much... you have never seen d*** riding to you see the way that Grayson kid from south ridge d***rides the shyt out of Gibson on twitter trying to get him to go to school with him and basically everywhere but Miami...South Florida (Grayson was committed there at one point), Oregon (Taggart connection), etc...
    Last edited by skeeter; 01-06-2017 at 12:57 PM.

  19. #19

    0
    Ivins on 247 said taggart is trying to get gibson to oregon.

  20. #20

    0
    252cane said: View Post
    Ivins on 247 said taggart is trying to get gibson to oregon.
    yup and using the Grayson kid as his minion to nab the (obviously) superior recruit.

Page 1 of 24 123 11 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone hear anything on Ryan Williams
    By kperez4446 in forum Eye in the Sky
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:21 PM
  2. Pete: Hearing Rumblings on Sony
    By Canecanecane in forum The Recruiting Board
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:12 PM
  3. Didn't see anything on the first page, but....
    By GoldenShowertheGators in forum Eye in the Sky
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 09:17 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions